News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"The Next Stoner Movie" (2009)

Started by JoeyGowdy, January 02, 2009, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

yup,  and Uncle Jesse was a saint, and they stood by family,  good values,   except bad boss hog, he wasn't a nice person

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Mike DC

When the first season of DOH was released on DVD, a newspaper reviewer wrote this description:

"In the definitive satire of the American class system, marxist rural revolutionaries Bo & Luke battle capitalist oppressor Boss Hogg with a little help from the tattered trousers of cousin Daisy." 

Ghoste

Tattered trousers.....mmmmmmm.... :drool5:

Had a lot of dreams about Daisy's tattered trousers back then.

SeattleCharger

what paper was that in?            " . . . marxist rural revolutionaries Bo & Luke . . . "     :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

elanmars

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 12, 2009, 06:20:22 PM

Hey elenmars,  I made it through the first five pics of your photography link and I had to compliment your album.  first two pics hot models, and the car pics after that, great angles and framing and lighting, 
really great car pics man :2thumbs:    :musik010:    :drive:

"loves his '73 se 400, sweet destroyer of the asphalt seas.

check out my photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomasbot "

Thanks for the props and checking the pictures out! I really appreciate it! I hope to have some more up soon, as I had my Charger in another car show and have tons more pics to edit. I just need some time! haha.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography