News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seth was born last night! My baby boy!! Now With PICS!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, January 02, 2009, 02:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparSam

Congrats and now an heir to the '68's throne!
'68 Charger R/T 440
'74 D-100 Adventurer 318
'75 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'78 Ramcharger 360 4x4 4 Speed
'67 Dart GT (Soon 440)
'05 Ram 1500 4.7
1/2 '71 Dart

firefighter3931

Congrats Brian....that is fantastic news !  :cheers:

You better get him a pistol grip shapped baby rattle to start practising on.  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Martian R/T

Congratulations on your Baby boy, Boys are great, not that girls aren't, my first was a girl she is five now, but it just different with a son, there your boy, they like trucks and cars and playing in the dirt, and hanging out with Dad, have fun, best wishes to you and your wife.

Oh and as for middle name Fathers or Grandfathers middle name works well, that's what I did for my little guy. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

400/6/PAC

69 OUR/TEA

Congrats to you  and your family Brian,best wishes to your wife and new son! :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

Congrats Brian on the safe delivery of your first boy.  Someone to pass down your name, way cool.

69_500

Congrats.

Now all you need to do is buy him a "father son project" charger to start working on together. :)

WingCharger

Quote from: 69_500 on January 02, 2009, 10:03:53 PM
Congrats.

Now all you need to do is buy him a "father son project" charger to start working on together. :)
:iagree:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

FlatbackFanatic

congrats!!!! :2thumbs: Not much sleep for you for a while, but its worth it. ;D
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

AKcharger

mikesbbody

That's quite a new years present! all the best to you both congratulations!  :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Tilar

Congrats on the youngin! I like Seth Matthew myself but anything will be fine as long as he's healthy. Children are great. My baby boy turned 31 this last November 5th. Man time flies.

Quote from: General_01 on January 02, 2009, 05:10:36 PM

"My Dad use to call my brother Russell Goddamn it and he used to call me Jesus Christ." I love that skit. :rofl:

Funny you mention that... My little brothers name is Eddie. Mom was constantly going around the house getting him out of things and saying "Eddie, No No!"  :lol: When he got to where he could talk and people would ask him what his name was... You guessed it, He told people his name was Eddie No No.  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BB1

Got an 09 model eh? Going to need to change the oil every 3 hours.  :smilielol:
Congrats dude.
Delete my profile

Charger-Bodie

Thanks to Everone for the kind words!!

We have decided on the middle name. His name is Seth Charles Bodensteiner.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69_500

Good name. Everything rolls right off the tongue except the last name.

Your kid will be like mine, in that he doesn't like having to learn how to spell the long last name before school starts.

congrats once again though.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69_500 on January 03, 2009, 01:41:50 PM
Good name. Everything rolls right off the tongue except the last name.

Your kid will be like mine, in that he doesn't like having to learn how to spell the long last name before school starts.

congrats once again though.

Yeah, I was half way thru 2nd grade before I could spell my last name.  :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

mikepmcs

Cool, I like it, SCB
Super Charged Steiner!

At least you didn't grow up with the last name McS"weeney"
Actually, very proud of my last name but it was murder in the early years of school.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger-Bodie

I got a chance to load a couple pics so here ya go:

One with my niece and my sister and one of just Seth.

Chris G.

hemigeno

Congratulations, Brian!!!   :cheers:

Glad to hear Mom and the new little guy are doing alright.

skip68

Congratulations on that beautiful baby boy!  :2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs: Sorry we didn't chime in earlier, just moved and got online again! Anywoo, take a wiff of that baby (The top side!!!  :smilielol: :lol: :rofl:) for me,.... that new baby smell is heavenly!!!!! :yesnod: :2thumbs: (Like a new Chally!)  :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)