News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I think I need CPR, what about you?

Started by Cozmo, January 01, 2009, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cozmo

I was at the main Fire/EMS station in San Antonio Texas yesterday on a medical equipment service call. They were getting ready for the new years eve festivies. They have cool gear, like golf carts and  bicycles, plus they have a pretty EMS lady.   :drool5:

mikepmcs

hubba hubba.  So how does one get a hold of medical supplies like gloves, anti bacteria spray(the good stuff that kills everything), sharps, bio hazard disposal equip, autoclave, etc....

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Cozmo

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 01, 2009, 08:18:58 PM
hubba hubba.  So how does one get a hold of medical supplies like gloves, anti bacteria spray(the good stuff that kills everything), sharps, bio hazard disposal equip, autoclave, etc....

v/r
Mike

I have no clue. I took those pics yesterday to post them on another forum. JB666 pointed me to a thread here and while here I thought I would share.  :lol:

Charger_Fan

That's definitely who I'd rather have giving me mouth-to-mouth. ;D

Cosmo, is that avatar pic a real pic?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

jb666

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 02, 2009, 01:02:15 PM
That's definitely who I'd rather have giving me mouth-to-mouth. ;D

Cosmo, is that avatar pic a real pic?

Oh no...  :popcrn:

Cozmo is a world class ball buster. He can give it up with the best of them.. I'm very active on another forum where he "helped" other members transform ALL of their cars to "General Lee"'s when I bought mine  :lol:

mikepmcs

Good thing too, cause I was gonna bust some balls about the placement and size of the numbers. :rofl:

not really, I knew they were fake cause i'm gifted like that.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Cozmo

Yeah, we were just having a little fun. One guy has an early 60s Ford Ranchero that someone photochopped in GL colors. That one was the best.  :2thumbs:  If I can find it, I'll post it up.

Here's mine.

500hp_440

could you image getting pulled over in your charger buy a golfcart cop.....  :brickwall:
Let it alone^.

Ponch ®

You guys don't get to see a woman often, do you?

She's NOT even close to being hot. If anything, she's just not fat.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West