News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do I name it?

Started by Belgium R/T -68, December 31, 2008, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

What do I call the resto I'm busy with? It's not a retiserie because I don't have the retiserie but I do all the things included in such resto.
Frame off isn't possible with a unibody I guess so what's left? Total, bolt and nut, ground up or just a complete restoration? :scratchchin:
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

69_500

Don't call it a body off, its not a GM product. Its a unibody.

Ghoste

I would just refer to it as total or complete.  Ground up also works for me.  Rotisserie style perhaps?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Ghoste on December 31, 2008, 06:15:03 PM
I would just refer to it as total or complete.  Ground up also works for me.  Rotisserie style perhaps?

Yep.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

CB

Full nut and bolt resto sounds like you covered everything :2thumbs:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

aone415

cool that means I got a complete resto-mod happening over here  :icon_smile_tongue:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.