News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 Charger Rallye is getting it's Christmas present's early........

Started by 73TXRallye440, December 06, 2008, 09:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73TXRallye440

Well the Christmas list is getting started early on the 73 Rallye this month. So far this is what has been done to it:

1) Removed front and rear bumperettes
2) Installed Schumacher shortie headers
3) Installed electric exhaust cutouts
4) Installed full stainless exhaust
5) Installed factory correct stainless slanted exhaust tips
6) Installed tuff steering wheel
7) Installed new MSD wires and plugs
8 ) Installed new hood blackout
9) Replaced high beam headlights with yellow headlights for the racer look (looks wicked!!)
10) Installed front chin spoiler
11) Installed higher stall converter and new flexplate and bolts
12) New stereo system is coming monday

As soon as it gets here and get everything buttoned up ill post some pics, cant tell you how much different it looks!! LOOKS GREAT!! :coolgleamA: :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Those are my favorite Xmas gifts to buy.....To:Charger From:Me
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RD

wow.. u have been a busy beaver for sure!!! cant wait to see the pics.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

flyinlow

Has your Charger been good this year?

How do the headers fit?

Do you have Eddy heads?

73TXRallye440

Quote from: 1hot68 on December 06, 2008, 10:00:10 AM
Those are my favorite Xmas gifts to buy.....To:Charger From:Me

most of these are wife and mother-in-law to charger :rofl:

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

73TXRallye440

Hey guys, sorry for delay, been busy with peak here for us at work this month and Dallas weather isnt the best. 32 degrees outside right now with ice and sleet so in no hurry to go get Charger out of the shop. Should get in next day or two as weather will be in 70's thursday-should be good for a photo shoot. As soon as I get it ill snap some pics and get em up here-- ill just say it looks a good bit different and better!! :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

73TXRallye440

ugh, went to get it this weekend and got 1 mile down the road and thermostat stuck and got hot. Had to take it back and get it fixed. Hope to get it out of the shop today, but now its sleeting. UGH!

68coronetGLwannabe

Care to share where you found the yellow headlights?   :2thumbs: On the car!
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!