News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What The Heck??? New 2009 Charger Concept?

Started by A383Wing, December 30, 2008, 12:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Where is the pucking smiley???

At least it has 2 doors......

http://www.3dexport.com/img-dodge-charger-concept-2009-3740.htm

MoparManJim

I hate to say it, but that thing is ugly! It has way to many curves on it. 

grdprx

C_stripes

I don't hate to say it. That makes me want to throw up.   Its true.  I think it is a fake.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

quentin

Back view is great.  Front straight ahead view... dunno.  Could be better.  Would love to see a front angle view from higher level.  Every view beats the current charger model, easily.
'73 SE, 400, 4 barrel with 3 on the tree

DodgeChargerNeeded

If chrysler builds that thing they will go bankrupt for sure
Jeff

Ghoste

It's just a model that some guy made, I don't think it's a Chrysler exercise at all.

Todd Wilson

I hope they make a 4 door version of it!

Todd

terrible one

Thank god it's fake. It is fake, isn't it? That's atrocious. And I thought the body kitted Civics were bad. . .  :brickwall:

Oh yeah, and in case I didn't get my point across . . . THATS FU**ING UGLY!

Todd Wilson

We had a meeting here a while back with the GM at our dealership for next years Charger Fever meet and he did say a new Charger is in the works. I think if I remember right 2011. He had not seen any photos of it at that time but said they were gonna do a retro look like the Challenger.

Todd

bull

It is ugly but it looks better than what they gave us in '06.

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

chargerjy9

Chrysler is not responsible for that monstrosity. I work in Design office and have never seen it there. We are doing a new one for 2011. yes, it has 4 doors but is very identifiable as a Charger
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: chargerjy9 on December 30, 2008, 07:12:50 AM
Chrysler is not responsible for that monstrosity. I work in Design office and have never seen it there. We are doing a new one for 2011. yes, it has 4 doors but is very identifiable as a Charger

Yay!! more 4 door bashing!  At least Jon can stay in business selling his license plate frames ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WingCharger

It actually doesn't look that bad, sans the flares. :2thumbs: The front flares looks similar to what AMC did on their '71-'74 Javelins.
Hey, my opinion. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PocketThunder

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on December 30, 2008, 08:40:57 AM
Quote from: chargerjy9 on December 30, 2008, 07:12:50 AM

Yay!! more 4 door bashing!  At least Jon can stay in business selling his license plate frames ;)

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  Ya, and Bull can keep his post count lead going...   :rofl:  :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

WingCharger

Found this on Google:

Doesn't look that bad. A bit too rounded. Needs to be more boxy like the originals. :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

That's the one that Mopar Enthusiast magazine did up a year or so ago.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

gasoline_24

But it doesn't have round taillights.  Everyone knows a Charger must have round taillights.

Ghoste

That was a one year oddity during the classic Charger era.  They corrected the issue by 69 to get back to the longer somewhat rectangular theme seen on the others from 66-74.  The guy who put round ones on there was fired in early September of 1967.

Charger-Bodie

That ugly thing just caused me to get the Flu.   :puke:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69*F5*SE

suntech

QuoteThat was a one year oddity during the classic Charger era.  They corrected the issue by 69 to get back to the longer somewhat rectangular theme seen on the others from 66-74.  The guy who put round ones on there was fired in early September of 1967.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

And they are still suffering from letting that guy go  :nana: Everybody knows that the coooooooolest ever, is the 68 :D

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!