News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New here: My 68 Dodge Charger R/T (Europe)

Started by kingjoop, December 23, 2008, 07:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

bigred68

KINGJOOP!! Welcome to the board!! I've been a lurker of this board for a few years now and only recently have I joined and started to participate. First; let me say these guy's are great. The wealth of Knowledge they share about their own lives and all things Mopar is outstanding. This community truely is full of a great bunch of people.  :cheers: Second; There is so much to be learned here and, share here. Careful, it addicting!! Third; PLEASE be careful of the pics of the females. I find them hot (BTW I noticed the other peircing also!!) ;)  but this is family, work friendy type of board and therefore, discreation must be used. That being said ENJOY!! and WELCOME!! and PM me some of those "other" pics!!
Jeffery.

vancamp

Quote from: bigred68 on December 27, 2008, 09:06:26 PM
That being said ENJOY!! and WELCOME!! and PM me some of those "other" pics!!

yeah what he said :drool5:

Manfred318

I cant believe I missed this one. Hallo en groeten :wave: Love the pics :drool5: :2thumbs: That is one sweeeet ride you have there, and the ladies aint half bad either :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

NYCMille

kingjoop

Quote from: bigred68 on December 27, 2008, 09:06:26 PM
KINGJOOP!! Welcome to the board!! I've been a lurker of this board for a few years now and only recently have I joined and started to participate. First; let me say these guy's are great. The wealth of Knowledge they share about their own lives and all things Mopar is outstanding. This community truely is full of a great bunch of people.  :cheers: Second; There is so much to be learned here and, share here. Careful, it addicting!! Third; PLEASE be careful of the pics of the females. I find them hot (BTW I noticed the other peircing also!!) ;)  but this is family, work friendy type of board and therefore, discreation must be used. That being said ENJOY!! and WELCOME!! and PM me some of those "other" pics!!
Jeffery.

thanks for the warm welcome.. love your charger btw  :2thumbs:

ok, ill wont post more pictures of the girls, thnx 4 the tip  :2thumbs:.. if anyone wants to see um anyway.. just send me a PM..  :cheers:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Gotta 68

KJ.  I remember meeting you at MATS in 2007.  I've got the Dupont Hot Hue's Copper Sunset custom paint job on my 68 that you liked and mentioned on another thread.  I was so impressed that you flew all the way in from Holland to see a Mopar show.  Now that's impressive!  Hope to see you at MATS 2009 and have a few Heineken's with you.

kingjoop

Quote from: Gotta 68 on December 29, 2008, 12:01:35 AM
KJ.  I remember meeting you at MATS in 2007.  I've got the Dupont Hot Hue's Copper Sunset custom paint job on my 68 that you liked and mentioned on another thread.  I was so impressed that you flew all the way in from Holland to see a Mopar show.  Now that's impressive!  Hope to see you at MATS 2009 and have a few Heineken's with you.

Hé, how your doing? you gave me your email address but i lost it during the trip  :brickwall: but cewl we meet again on the digital highway  :cheers:

last year i could not go, becourse my second son got born on 30 march, the minute he was born i was thinking.. no more MATS for me anymore.. becourse it's always the last weekend of March.. but this year its a weekend before the birthday of my son, so i can go again  :2thumbs: :cheers: :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_big:

Jan, that buddy of mine you met, is also comming again this year.. and 5 other Mopar fans.. so ill keep a eye open for you ride, so we can drink that Heineken's!  :2thumbs: :cheers:

still love your ride, it's been a windows desktop on my computer for a loooooooooooooong time  :icon_smile_big: