News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who sells new gauge cluster lenses?

Started by bull, December 28, 2008, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I was told that BE&A and PG Classic both sell them but I can't find them on those websites. I'm sure someone sells them but I can't find a source.

:shruggy:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bull on December 28, 2008, 07:21:40 AM
I was told that BE&A and PG Classic both sell them but I can't find them on those websites. I'm sure someone sells them but I can't find a source.

:shruggy:

Look harder & use their search box on their site....
http://beaparts.com/item_detail.aspx?id=755
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

WingCharger

Paddock sells them, and I think they are cheaper than that. Don't quote me though. ;)

Ghoste

I thought they just had the standard rectangular guage lens?

WingCharger

I looked through my magazine and they have Rallye Dash Gauge Lenses also! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Ghoste

WingCharger

bull

Oh well. It's probably cheaper than buying a gauge lense from Chrysler for my '03 Durango. :icon_smile_blackeye:

lisiecki1

I don't know if they're the same, but i have the rallye gauge lenses from and 3rd gen rallye dash....
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

bull

Quote from: lisiecki1 on December 29, 2008, 09:57:33 AM
I don't know if they're the same, but i have the rallye gauge lenses from and 3rd gen rallye dash....

Not the same.

I have one, it just has a bunch of little cracks in it.

RAWPWR

I have a real nice set for $75.00 plus shipping
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

RAWPWR

also have you tried to polish your with chrome cleaner and an old soft rag? A body guy told me this..
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

Chatt69chgr

Sometimes you would be surprised at the dealer price on something.  Usually high but maybe not.  For a 03 Durango you might try a junkyard.  Last time I needed a speedo for my son's Nissan pickup, I found out that they won't sell the speedo separately.  I had to buy the whole instrument panel.  But they let me have it for $40 so I was a happy camper---particularly since the one I got had a tach in it and his truck didn't come with the tach.  Sure enough, the signal wire for it was taped back in the wiring harness.  We hooked it up and it worked perfectly.

If you lens isn't too bad, you might consider the lens polish but if it's cracked then that probably wouldn't be an option.