News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Guy Here Saying Hello

Started by Louie Music, December 24, 2008, 12:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louie Music

First of all, let me start off by saying I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong section. Admins please move this to the correct section if you see it fit to do so.

My name's Louie and I live in north Texas. Aside from being a guitar player and guitar collecting nut, I'm the proud owner of a '69 Charger R/T. My day job is working in a pawn shop (please refrain from throwing tomatoes!) :lol:

I've had my Charger for a few years now and it still makes my heart race everyday I see it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, learning from what knowledge you have to offer from basics to advanced Charger info and mechanics.

I can't wait to get started here. Thanks again and merry Christmas!

-Louie

Ghoste

Welcome to the group.  Two things you'll quickly find out, the first is that we love Charger pics and you might as well post some now because we're only going to drive you nuts until you do.  Secondly, there are a lot of guitar freaks here too.  :cheers:

skip68

Welcome Louie!!!!  :cheers:  Pics, Pics, Pics requested!!!!  :yesnod:
Mr. & Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

AKcharger

Good day

Welcome, you'll like it here!!

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome! :2thumbs: And yes we do need our picture fix :icon_smile_big:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

tan top

:wave:     hello Louie   :2thumbs:    .... would love to see pictures of your charger Dude  :popcrn: 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brad

Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of good people and info here. Like they said, we need pics!

Back N Black

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

69*F5*SE

Welcome to your new home for Charger nuts.   :cheers:

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

mikesbbody

Welcome Louie  :cheers: how about some pics?  :yesnod:

magnum

Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

1969chargerrtse

Howdy partner, welcome to the site.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bigred68

Welcome Louie!! WE NEED PICS!! If there's one thing I like more than talking about Chargers, Its (females), jk, LOOKING at (females), jk CHARGERS!! Welcome to the site!! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the fun! Besides it's Sunday Nothin better to do but watch the Steelers beat the pants off the Browns, and enjoy the board!!
SALUTE  :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Brock Samson

Stop humpin' Louie's leg, ya'll done scared him off...  :lol:

bigred68

Quote from: Louie Music on December 24, 2008, 12:58:07 AM
First of all, let me start off by saying I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong section. Admins please move this to the correct section if you see it fit to do so.

My name's Louie and I live in north Texas. Aside from being a guitar player and guitar collecting nut, I'm the proud owner of a '69 Charger R/T. My day job is working in a pawn shop (please refrain from throwing tomatoes!) :lol:

I've had my Charger for a few years now and it still makes my heart race everyday I see it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, learning from what knowledge you have to offer from basics to advanced Charger info and mechanics.

I can't wait to get started here. Thanks again and merry Christmas!

-Louie
Hey Louie reading you're introduction I see you collect and play guitars aside from also owning a Charger. That gives you ALOT in common with many of the members here on this board. One particular member is considered in my book and many to be somewhat of guitar hero. Good luck!! and enjoy!!