News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEMI scam car , Stay away tags switched on this car 68 charger

Started by moparstuart, December 22, 2008, 10:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Sublime/Sixpack

Yes, ask him who did the outstanding job  :insertsarcasm: of touching up the door panels and seats with a can of white spray paint/dye.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

teamroth

lol, I'm gonna leave that part out, as I want to look like an interested party...to see if I get a real response.

dkn1997

RECHRGED

teamroth

I just watched the video, it doesn't even have the R/T badge on the headlight door.

Sublime/Sixpack

When you look at the photos and the video carefully its obvious that it is a very shoddy restoration!    
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

1969chargerrtse

The slanted tail stripe turned me off from the start.
Wonder why it's not listed as an R/T?  He even says it's a 68 charger, why not say a 68 charger R/T?  I don't get it. :eek2:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

teamroth

^^ That's what I have been saying to myself all day. I asked him the questions we were all wondering about, let's see if I get an answer...doubtful. The sad part is: 6 bids and 22000 dollars later hasn't met the reserve? That sucks, someone is going to get  :fireangry:
I'm sure whomever wins will come over here and find out how royally screwed they got, and then feel the way jb666 does.

UFO

Regarding the radio delete code.
IMO that code will not appear at all because a radio is optional.
It should only appear on a vehicle that has a radio as standard equipment.

Todd Wilson

I got a reply back from the seller. They appear to be stupid. Anyone else get a reply?

Todd

teamroth

I got no reply yet. I was thinking that the way the seller described everything in this ad was amateurish at best, so it could very well be that he doesn't have any actual mopar knowledge.  :shruggy:

bullit68

judging by his carefully worded description,i'd say he knows exactly what this car is and isn't.he dances around the subject without actually calling it a hemi car.i'd also bet that he is just playing dumb with his spelling and replies,to encourage people to bid thinking that they might "pull one over"on him.either way its a sham.