News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gran torino

Started by Silver R/T, December 20, 2008, 01:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 25, 2009, 01:05:51 AM
Watched it here at the house tonight! All I can say is WOW!  I'd say its Clints best movie ever! Super good!

Todd

Is it at block buster already, how did you see it at your house ??

WingCharger

I really want to see that movie. :yesnod: :yesnod:

BIRD67

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 25, 2009, 10:50:23 AM
Watched it here at the house tonight! All I can say is WOW!  I'd say its Clints best movie ever! Super good!

Todd

You know, people can download this stuff.. I guess as long as you don't try and make money off it then it's okay, I'm not entirely sure though.. I know that people bring camera's into movie theatres and record movies..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Todd Wilson

Todd

Its a Kansas Mafia secret!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 25, 2009, 12:07:45 PM

Todd

Its a Kansas Mafia secret!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

:yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Can't be a Kansas Mafia secret.  I am in Kansas and a Mafia member ?  :brickwall:

68pplcharger

Can't wait to see it. My mom had a 69 Torino 390 4 speed, 391 posi. special ordered with a three deuce set up. She got it from a friend used. The carbs would get out of sync, and she would do a burn out to take off in the winter when it was cold. 150 ft burn out, it was really cool. :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

Here's my 72 Torino/Ranchero GT
You may need to copy to enlarge ??

JoeyGowdy

I still say he should have used several of his well known lines from other movies in this - would have made an even better ending if he had said "Go ahead... make my day."   :popcrn:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy