News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gran torino

Started by Silver R/T, December 20, 2008, 01:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Just watched this movie, what a great movie. Best movie Clint Eastwood has done so far.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

TruckDriver

I just saw the commercial for it for the first time a few minutes ago. Looks awsome! I love Clint, and just about every movie he has been in. I hope they don't wreck the '72 Gran Torino in the movie. I love those cars and, used to own one exactly like the one in the movie :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mopar2Ya

The movie looks great. I prefer the '70-'71 429CJ Torino's myself.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

oldgold69

in the70's my wife had the same car. 72 grand torino sport green with the lazer stripes. was a nice in the day.  it was one of the reason i went out with her

pettyfan43

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on December 20, 2008, 04:37:23 AM
Loved it... Clint Eastwood is one of the greatest actors of our time - too bad he said "goodbye to acting":

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21635923/clint_eastwood.htm?pageid=38163

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21339933/hollywood_nation_11_4.htm?pageid=38163

:'(

Yeah Clint is one of the last real class acts in Hollyweird. Great guy, fantastic Actor and 50 bucks says Right NOW he can whip a ROOM FULL of Vin Diesels and lock the door so they can't get out!

Arizona Dave

Awesome!   :yesnod:  I've seen every Eastwood movie.  My favorite scene of all his work is the sandwich scene in Joe Kidd..."What are you doing Joe?  Serving 3 days".    :smilielol:
So many great lines in that movie:  "You shouldn't have hit me", and who can forget "I want you pick up everything that isn't painted or nailed down".

Looking forward to the new movie.   :popcrn: 
High Speed & Low Drag, Baby!
Look me up when you're in AZ.
Arizona Dave

JoeyGowdy

Sublime/Sixpack

Clint Eastwood is one of my favorites!  He's one of a kind. 
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

BigRed66

...got my copy of a DVD screener at The Pirate Bay...great movie...I have all Clint's movie, too...even Pink Cadillac ( ::) ) and the entire Rawhide series...and, yes, when GT comes out on DVD, I will own it.
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

68coronetGLwannabe

If your a Clint Eastwood fan you have to see this movie. Just came from watching it. One of his best ever  :coolgleamA: .
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Mean 318

all around great movie! He is a BAMF!

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

68coronetGLwannabe

Clint Eastwood or Chuck Norris ?  Who's tougher   :boxing_smiley:  :stirthepot:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

4cruzin

Chuck's a fighter and Clint is an actor . . . nuf said.   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TeeWJay426

Finally saw it myself this weekend. Excellent movie! I highly recommend it to anyone.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

chargerkid01

bad A$$ movie my girlfriend even loved it!! Can't wait till it comes out on dvd.

Hemidog

"Would it kill you to buy American?"  :smilielol:

TheGhost

Saw it a couple weeks ago.  I agree, it's a helluva good movie.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70charginglizard

Went to it with my 15 year old daughter and even she thought it was awesome.

Great flick!
70charginglizard

Ghoste

15?  I thought you had more like a 5 year old.  :o  Cool that she goes out in public with her father at that age though.

ACUDANUT

I gotta see that movie. I love the 72 Torino's.  I have a 72 GT Ranchero. !! ;)

JoeyGowdy

Todd Wilson

Watched it here at the house tonight! All I can say is WOW!  I'd say its Clints best movie ever! Super good!

Todd

BIRD67

I saw it when it came out! It is a friggin awesome movie! Prime Clint Eastwood! HE KICKS ASS! if you haven't seen this movie, what the hell are you waiting for!?!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 25, 2009, 01:05:51 AM
Watched it here at the house tonight! All I can say is WOW!  I'd say its Clints best movie ever! Super good!

Todd

Is it at block buster already, how did you see it at your house ??

WingCharger

I really want to see that movie. :yesnod: :yesnod:

BIRD67

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 25, 2009, 10:50:23 AM

Todd

You know, people can download this stuff.. I guess as long as you don't try and make money off it then it's okay, I'm not entirely sure though.. I know that people bring camera's into movie theatres and record movies..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Todd Wilson

Todd

Its a Kansas Mafia secret!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 25, 2009, 12:07:45 PM

Todd

Its a Kansas Mafia secret!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

:yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Can't be a Kansas Mafia secret.  I am in Kansas and a Mafia member ?  :brickwall:

68pplcharger

Can't wait to see it. My mom had a 69 Torino 390 4 speed, 391 posi. special ordered with a three deuce set up. She got it from a friend used. The carbs would get out of sync, and she would do a burn out to take off in the winter when it was cold. 150 ft burn out, it was really cool. :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

Here's my 72 Torino/Ranchero GT
You may need to copy to enlarge ??

JoeyGowdy

I still say he should have used several of his well known lines from other movies in this - would have made an even better ending if he had said "Go ahead... make my day."   :popcrn: