News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 Charger Interior

Started by frankyj88, December 15, 2008, 09:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankyj88

Hey folks, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm sure the regulators will remove it if necessary.  i am looking for ALL the interior for my 72 charger.  the guy i got it from gutted it to race and he was an idiot.  he never finished making it a tru race car and i am looking to make it back into a street rod.  i need as much of the interior as possible.  black is preferrable but this beggar will not be a chooser.  seats, moldings the whole nine.  i have read quite a few threads on this forum and i have found them very useful.  thanks a ton boys, and happy hunting on your chargers as well.

mikesbbody

Year one, legendary, places like like stock most of what you are looking for. another alternative is a donor car also ebay.

Charger74

YOu can get most of the big stuff from those companies.  Some of the small stuff, mainly trim pieces you will have to find on ebay, c/l and from donor cars.  Mainly the window trim and seats.   Everything else can be bought new.