News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who did you finance your car through?

Started by joflaig, December 23, 2008, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

I've asked this long ago, but with interest rates so low I'm just revisiting it. I got my financing through Woodside Credit which just hands the loans over to Bank of the West. I am stuck with a pretty high interest rate.

JJ Best uses Woodside Credit and so does Haggerty. Someone had suggested Capital One, but they won't re-finance anything older than 2001.

I'd like to refinance, but even my local bank won't work with me unless I shorten the term to 2 years which would make the payments impossible.

Anyone, know of a company I've missed?

PocketThunder

Through the bank of myself.  If i dont have the money i dont buy it, thats why my car is taking so long to get worked on.  I know this doesnt answer your question but its my answer.

I can imagine its hard right now to get a loan for an old car anywhere.  Do you have a rich uncle?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

joflaig

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 23, 2008, 12:31:04 PM
Through the bank of myself.  If i dont have the money i dont buy it, thats why my car is taking so long to get worked on.  I know this doesnt answer your question but its my answer.

I can imagine its hard right now to get a loan for an old car anywhere.  Do you have a rich uncle?

I just want to re-finance, that's all, to take advantage of the lower rates out there now.

moparstuart

Quote from: joflaig on December 23, 2008, 12:35:25 PM

I just want to re-finance, that's all, to take advantage of the lower rates out there now.
Im sure it's not any of my buisness , but i have to ask why if you still owe so much on the car would you be doing a high dollar resto/chango on the car ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

joflaig

Quote from: moparstuart on December 23, 2008, 01:03:20 PM
Quote from: joflaig on December 23, 2008, 12:35:25 PM

Im sure it's not any of my buisness , but i have to ask why if you still owe so much on the car would you be doing a high dollar resto/chango on the car ?

It's mostly paid off, but it never hurts to try and pay even less interest, right?

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

mine I financed with through two jobs and selling off my old photo collection.... and I really, really wish I hadn't done that..  :RantExplode: