News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I did it.I had to do it.

Started by jonw29, December 15, 2008, 09:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonw29

I watched the DVD of the 04 reunion at Tim's and thr racetrack.Seeing all of those Talladegas,Spoilers,'Birds,Daytonas and 500s going from Alex City to Talladega really got my blood pumping.The hospitality of the people was great.The quality of the cars is second to none.I can't wait to load my car up with my family and make the 3 1/2 to 4hr trip back for 09.My 12 yr old is ready as well.His memory from 04 as an 8 yr old is riding around the track in Mike Atkins Superbird.He will never forget that.

pettybird

in his bird, eh?  it's a good ride.

I rode in one of his 'degas this year  ;)

hotrod98

I met Mike for the first time at Rich and Judy's during the St. Louis show and enjoyed talking to him.
He does have a nice collection of cars.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on December 16, 2008, 12:13:53 PM
I met Mike for the first time at Rich and Judy's during the St. Louis show and enjoyed talking to him.
Mike is awesome and would give you the shirt off his back , great guy but dont ride with him in the dega on those old original polyglas tires  :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

That was a good trip.. Jacob was 4 years old and still remembers it to this day.. He really remembers driving into turn 3/4 and how we were at such an angle in Dana... Can't wait to be there again..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on December 16, 2008, 12:44:14 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on December 16, 2008, 12:13:53 PM
Mike is awesome and would give you the shirt off his back , great guy but dont ride with him in the dega on those old original polyglas tires  :smilielol: :smilielol:

or the HIGHLY questionable suspension...

he swore it was OK but the car changed lanes more frequently than he did!