News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Global warming

Started by Silver R/T, December 09, 2008, 09:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Grim Jhaixus

You did it. I never thought I'd agree with Bush on anything.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Akron_Charger

LOL that white crap outside doesnt scream "Global Warming" to me! :D

SeattleCharger

its winter     (does the weather seem more extreme both ways?   harsher winter, hotter dryer summer)  last year was the strangest weather remember in my life,   didn't rain all of may or june,  that never happens here,  the last winter has foot and a half of snow and 15 degrees for a couple weeks, that NEVER happens here),   I hope we arent screwing up the planet to much, but ya, global warming was a dumb name for it,    :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Charger440RDN

Didn't bob Lutz at GM say "global warming is a crock of shit". He may be the only same person in the auto industry