News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing Orders

Started by Daytona Guy, October 17, 2013, 12:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I am putting in a fall/winter run on wings. 950.00 Down and 950.00 on shipment time, and add about 125.00 to 150.00 for shipping. Feel free anyone that wants to post their wing, or a thread that has my wings in it on this thread... that shows pictures and talks about my hollow aluminum Daytona wing repops. I have two orders being made now, and will take 2 to 3 more. This order, because of the process it takes to pour them and make them, my goal will be completion dates in Dec-Feb. You can email me at dgjesdal@aol.com

Dane

daytonalo

Spring for me , I just today bought a 1969 Charger .

Larry

Hemi Runner

1974dodgecharger

FCk man that's nice I wish I was building a Daytona.......

sy440m

I would one let me know if any left to get

Daytona Guy

Send me an email - is the best way to contact me. Thanks for the complements. The bird wings would be a job. Not sure if it would pay off in the end to tool up for the as many people that would want one. The Daytona wings are just next to imposable to come by, because they are 1/4 the production. Personally, it seems much harder to make a Bird than a Daytona - is there more 70 Satellites out there than there are 69 or 70 Chargers?

Dane   

DonC1

Good question - how many 70 satellites/ RR's vs 69-70 chargers built?

Great work on those wings Dane!

Old Moparz

I'll add a comment even though I don't have one of Dane's hollow wings. :Twocents:

He was making the solid one's when I bought mine from him. It was a smooth transaction & Dane was a good guy to deal with.   :cheers:

Even the cat liked the wing.   :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

I have , owned both the solid wing and now my hollow one both are great products 

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE