News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's got the nicest ass!

Started by Hemidoug, December 05, 2008, 08:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laxy

Quote from: Bob T on September 03, 2011, 12:22:12 AM
Short thread Hijack

Hey Laxy, Nice line up of Stripeys but the cake is the White VH Hardtop . Nice. I had a Mercury Silver VH Pacer a few years ago and VH R/T Charger also silver but always wanted the Hardtop for the Trifecta.

Hey XS29, they were exported out here too, low build count though, available with 265 6cyl and commonly 318 and rarely 360, price guide 15k up to 30k NZD, check out www.trademe.co.nz car listings/Chrysler  but they dont come up often.Cheers

Thanks mate, I am in a similar boat - I'd love a VH Pacer for the trifecta! Even though my R/T is just a clone hehe. The hardtop has been my daily driver since I got my license in 2000, still love driving it just as much as I did back then.
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Laxy

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on September 04, 2011, 03:09:04 PM
Quote from: Laxy on September 02, 2011, 12:32:01 AM

Is that orange yacht a C-body? :scratchchin:

Yep correct, it's an Australian delivered right hand drive '69 Dodge Phoenix. Came out here with 318's and 383's. This particular one has a 360 but is about to receive the old 383 out of my 68 Charger, and my mate has got a lot of the front and rear end re-chromed, so no more body colored bumpers or grill! Very cool cruiser with a real fat ass and huge tyres (I should find a picture for this thread).
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Johnny SixPack

Laxy, thanks, man! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I love a big bodied MoPar. :yesnod:

I've got a '72 Imperial, and she's a tank, but a pussy cat on the road.  :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

kamkuda

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on September 02, 2011, 08:05:24 AM
Quote from: Laxy on September 02, 2011, 12:32:01 AM
Awesome pics in this thread! Reminds us why Mopar is No. 1 for pure style, goddamn the Charger ass is sexy...

My Aussie arse:  ;)

That is awesome!

Bob T

Mate of mine's girlfriend's 59 Adventurer, sadly in need of a donor  :pity:
Another mate's 70 500 leaving the paintshop  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Skyview69

here's a new shot of mine  :o

Stretch

Skyview69~ What part of "The people's republic of Michigan are you in?  I'm in the Yoop! :icon_smile_big:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Skyview69

Quote from: Stretch on September 07, 2011, 10:09:44 AM
Skyview69~ What part of "The people's republic of Michigan are you in?  I'm in the Yoop! :icon_smile_big:

I am just South of Grand Rapids in Middleville  :2thumbs:

1968 Charger B5

Hey RD, careful with those duke photos....I took those of my friends car at a local show years ago....last time i posted those...it led to inappropiate pics to follow...
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

ACUDANUT

RD is back ??? I must have missed his post  :shruggy: :shruggy:

70charginglizard

Im sorry but I couldnt resist posting this one anymore guys-

70charginglizard

doctor4766

Quote from: Laxy on September 05, 2011, 08:54:10 PM
Quote from: Bob T on September 03, 2011, 12:22:12 AM
Short thread Hijack

Hey Laxy, Nice line up of Stripeys but the cake is the White VH Hardtop . Nice. I had a Mercury Silver VH Pacer a few years ago and VH R/T Charger also silver but always wanted the Hardtop for the Trifecta.

Hey XS29, they were exported out here too, low build count though, available with 265 6cyl and commonly 318 and rarely 360, price guide 15k up to 30k NZD, check out www.trademe.co.nz car listings/Chrysler  but they dont come up often.Cheers

Thanks mate, I am in a similar boat - I'd love a VH Pacer for the trifecta! Even though my R/T is just a clone hehe. The hardtop has been my daily driver since I got my license in 2000, still love driving it just as much as I did back then.

Hey Laxy, which car you bringing on Sunday?
Gotta love a '69

MoPar_440

1968 Dodge Charger, all numbers matching 383 BB, factory air, 727, PP1 red, Black vinyl roof, black interior, Magnum 500 wheels..yes i have Dodge fever.... There's only one cure...CHARGER!!!!

Mopar....No replacement for displacement!!!

Laxy

Will be in the VH Hardtop again doc, but a week from today I am flying back to Vic get the 68 from the old's place and drive it all the way back, can't wait!

doctor4766

Quote from: Laxy on September 08, 2011, 08:39:33 AM

Will be in the VH Hardtop again doc, but a week from today I am flying back to Vic get the 68 from the old's place and drive it all the way back, can't wait!
Way cool.
I look forward to seeing it in the flesh!
Gotta love a '69

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

HeavyFuel

love it

The70RT

Here's my bare ass
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

kidsixpack

69 Bee
KID
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Dino

Old pic of my white ass...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

cdr

I GUESS mine would be considered ------DIRTY LEG---------   :smilielol:

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr