News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I was wandering who has seen this car before?

Started by ac_knight, November 30, 2008, 12:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ac_knight

I was just curious who's ever seen this car before.  I saw it on Ebay a while back and saved the pics of it.  I have used it as my inspiration to make my car.  I was wandering if anyone knows who owns it, owned it, or built it.  Thanks in advance. 

Troy

I believe that's tommymac's car.

Or not, his is a 68 with longer flames. :shruggy:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Finn

I remember seeing that car on ebay too. Loved the paint.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

FLG

Rolling_Thunder

I almost bought that car about 7 years ago before I bought my white 68...    It was located in Santa Barbara, CA at the time and was owned by a early 30's female. The paint was nice however everything else needed work, the interior was old and filled with dog hair, there was rust in the floors, around the rear window, couple bubbles behind the wheel wells, leaked a ton of water, had a tired 383 in it that leaked like a sieve....        At the time it had Fontana style wheels on it.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

BROCK

Really good flames are almost immortal.  Sorry, these don't impress.  It wouldn't
be hard to top these:  I could do that.  But, to truly come up with the perfect
set of flames for a Charger?  Does such a person even exist?

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

tommymac

The green one is mine I like mine better.Because the MAN that did mine passed away all of a sudden last year of Melinnoma Cancer, :'( This car is his Tribute.Thanks TAC

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

terrible one

Before all the bashing comes along, that's pretty cool. I'm not really crazy about flames, but the way they brought it into the engine bay is a really cool touch.  :2thumbs:

C_stripes

Quote from: ac_knight on November 30, 2008, 12:06:47 PM
I was just curious who's ever seen this car before.  I saw it on Ebay a while back and saved the pics of it.  I have used it as my inspiration to make my car.  I was wondering if anyone knows who owns it, owned it, or built it.  Thanks in advance. 

Fixed
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Ghoste

Wow Chris, those are some extreme flames!  I like the unique styling of them as well.