News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front splash shield bolts

Started by Voss, October 25, 2015, 07:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voss

Hi,

I have freshened up my front splash shields (the ones which goes on the front at the inner fender). Attached is a pic showing the parts. Unfortunately the screws/bolts used on my car was a mix and match of whatever was laying around at the previous owner. So I have no reference on what the correct type of screws/bolts were used to attach these shields. I think a few screws uses that large washer, similar to what is used to attach the rear splash shields.

Anyone got a pic on this area so I can identify the correct fastening elements? Perhaps someone even know where to get a correct kit?

Thanks!

keepat

You are correct they uses the same large flat washer screws that are used to hold the rear splash guards. Each of the lower front splash guards need five those large washer screws.
Pat

keepat

B5 Charger

Are those supposed to be black, body color or bare steel?  My OE units have a mix of mostly rust and dirt, some black and a little body color.  I'm thinking they were black originaly and the body color is just overspray from a repaint.  Ready to refinish and want to use the right color.