News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started back work on 70 RT

Started by 01-RT-SE, October 27, 2005, 07:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

So many projects have kept my buddie Tom from his main car,you might remember the 71 Super Bee. That took a year to complete.Then there was the 4x4x4door 440 truck(I'll post a pic).Plus a host of other vehicles bought and sold to keep things going.But after almost five years maybe by SPRING this thing will be completed ::)I don't know of any car that has had this much time and attention put into a resto. This car is going to be one of the best out there when completed.
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

More pics and a few new Projects to do :yesnod:
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

Here is the 70 RT
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

Got the top on and windshield in. Now the whole car will be wet sanded and sprayed again to make sure the tent is uniform on the whole car.
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

Forgot one before the top was put on.
69 FEELS FINE

70 Battle Horse

:o :o :o :o WOW!!! awesome work = thanks for the pics !!!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Charger_Fan

That's gonna be a fantastic looking Charger when you're done! I remember how clean the red one was when you were done. :2thumbs:

Is this 70 gonna be a keeper when you're done?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

01-RT-SE

The plans are 70 CHARGER R\T
                    70 CHALLENGER
                    70 ROADRUNNER
He also has a 1966 corvette on his wifes side that has not been brought home yet.
69 FEELS FINE

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Silver R/T

cool projects, thanks for many pics
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dodge Don

hemi68charger

Man,, that's Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see further details on the resto...... Thanks for sharing..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

6670charger

Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Big Lebowski

Way too cool, i like seeing a car coming back together.  :thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

SuBLimE 69

That truck is pretty damn cool.  I'd love to see more GREEN CHARGER Pics....Keep'em coming ! !

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

RT/SE

That 70 looks great.................nice job on that vinyl top :2thumbs: