News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"WOW" lookie what followed me home yesterday! BIG HEMI!! 4X4

Started by BB1, November 27, 2008, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

This big silver beast 4x4, I don't know how it got on my driveway.  ::)  :whistling:
It's a hungry sucker.  :naughty:

:scratchchin:
Delete my profile

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Hemidog

BB1

Thanks guys

It's an 08, they're selling them $14,000 off the sticker.
It is a $40,000. truck with 6 Disk CD changer, 6-way power seat, Pw rear window, it comes with a Garman, or a Tom Tom; I don't know which yet, they have to mail it to me still.
1 year Sirius satellite radio,
Blue tooth capable hands free.
Lifetime warranty
Bed liner

It's Sooooo Cool, I drove it when it had only 8 miles on it.
Now it has 300, because I took it out to brake in the engine.
I drove it 60mph for 150 miles, then 70 for the next 150.
It got 16.8 miles per gallon on the whole trip.

Run to your Dodge dealer... they're moving the 08 Ahhhhhhhhh  ;D

8500 lb towing power, enough to drag my Charger all over the country.
Delete my profile

skip68

:2thumbs:  Silver is a nice & clean look.  :2thumbs:   Now lets get it muddy.  :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BB1

Mudd A... Lets see if the limited slip works.  :scratchchin:

Anyone know where I can get a Hemi key chain? One that looks like the emblem.

I'm on a silver kick with my cars, I use to like black only.

It would look good towing my Black 68 though.  :D  Raiders
Delete my profile

Back N Black

Nice Man! love that color on the Dodge trucks. If the money pit charger wasn't sucking every dollar out of me i would go get a newer truck.

1969chargerrtse

Real nice.  Great deals out there. Unfortunately many people don't have the extra money to take advantage.  Ain't that the way it always works?  :P
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

WingCharger

AWESOME!!

I have always loved Dodge trucks. 1970-Now.
I never really liked quad cab short beds, but I would drive it. I prefer single cab long bed dually's.
Still, AWESOME TRUCK!!

69 OUR/TEA

BB1

Thanks

Before taxes, delivery, undercoating, and some add on stuff I wanted, $26000.

My old truck is up for sale, still a good old Dodge.  ;D
Or trade it for a good gas mileage car.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,51007.0.html

Oh man, I can't tell you how much I love this BIG Dodge.
Incredible thought went into every detail.

If you find yourself in a Dodge Dealer, please do not test drive one.
It will be in your driveway that night.
I'm warning you guys.

Question: Do I change the oil very soon after 500 miles or 1000?

Does the oil the factory puts in, have any brake in lubricants.

Delete my profile

BB1

Can you actually fall in love with a truck.  :ahum: :icon_smile_big: :ahum:
Delete my profile

pettyfan43

Quote from: BB1 on November 29, 2008, 08:02:57 PM
Can you actually fall in love with a truck.  :ahum: :icon_smile_big: :ahum:

YEAH I have an 04 Quad Cab Hemi SLT. Deep Molten red and YEAH I love that thing.

Hey BB1 Go to autotrucktoys.com  OR Ramtrucktoys.com (Same company) They have ANY and EVERYTHING for these trucks from accessories to Performance tuner computers.

Hope yours makes you as happy as mine has made me!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Nice truck!  My brother has one in silver also.   :2thumbs:

I'd love to buy your old truck but.......... i'd better not...  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 01, 2008, 05:22:39 PM

I'd love to buy your old truck but.......... i'd better not...  :icon_smile_big:
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

I'd trade my old Dodge for a rice burner 4 banger.  :yesnod:  :laugh:

My Hemi Dodge is a toy for me, I plan on towing my 68 Charger to events on the West and East cost.
Trailer queen.  :smilielol: It's set up to drag race, so that's why.

:scratchchin:

Vanity plate / BB1 Tow  /  Hemi Ed  /  Monster /  Hemi 4x4  /  U suck  /  ;D

Delete my profile

mikepmcs

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

BB1

Delete my profile

mikepmcs

it spells out EAT ME backwards.  you put u suck so i thought i'd throw that one in there.  What about WYTRASH, JUS4SHOW, UNOIGO

BB1

:hah: Mud Kilr  /   UR ASS  /   IMEH  / Ghost  /  My Toy  /   Glob Wrm  /  Suks Gas /
Delete my profile

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on December 01, 2008, 05:25:18 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on December 01, 2008, 05:22:39 PM

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Dont worry Stu you're still my first pick, I think i might have some front bucket seats in the works.  :angel:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."