News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger sickness....

Started by lisiecki1, November 26, 2008, 12:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Assuming that I was showing the car more, of course.  ;)

skip68

I talk to BOTH the cars in our garage!  :yesnod: C.B.'s and our G.L.! (That's how I found out that C.B.'s car is a chick named "Lola", and that she was accosted in the night by our G.L.!  :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :scratchchin: :rofl: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

P.S. I think if you talk to your car nicely it tends to behave better, and not leave you on the side of the road! :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on November 26, 2008, 09:27:44 PM
I talk to BOTH the cars in our garage!  :yesnod: C.B.'s and our G.L.! (That's how I found out that C.B.'s car is a chick named "Lola", and that she was accosted in the night by our G.L.!  :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :scratchchin: :rofl: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

P.S. I think if you talk to your car nicely it tends to behave better, and not leave you on the side of the road! :yesnod:
what goes on in vegas ?  :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

NO! I'm not crazy!  :slap: I just like to pretend that I am!  :yesnod: (Makes life more interesting,..............don't you think!?!?!)  :shruggy: :D :lol: :smilielol: :nana:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Chad L. Magee

I have the majority of my VINs memorized, as well as most of the fender tag option codes.  The 1969-70 option codes on the fender tags are easier for me to remember than the earlier ones.  Guess I am lucky that I never could find a correct buildsheet for any of them or that would be numbers fodder for me to remember too.  Kinda sad to realize that whenever I go to car shows and see another 1968-70 Charger, I immediately start backcalculating in my head how close of a VIN relative the car is to one of mine.  Yes, you could say I am a bit numbers obsessive/compulsive...... :P
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Ghoste

... or Charger obsessive compulsive.

Hemidog

I've got a serious problem, I got 4 exams (chemistry,analogue electronics,systems engineering and reg.systems) coming up in the next two weeks, and all I can think about is going out and work on my charger!  :brickwall:

Tilar

I don't have my VIN memorized, But I do have my alarm clock set to go off at 4:40 AM. Even though I'm generally awake before it goes off.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

Haha, 4:26 here.  (my wife thinks I'm an idiot)   (she's probably right)

69_500

Hey who says that memorizing VIN's is a sickness? If so then man am I sick in the head. I think that I'd probably venture to say I'm carrying around VIN number to around 350 cars in my head at all times, and would be pretty good at repeating their full fender tag information on about 50-60 of those cars. Yeah okay so I guess that is a little sick isn't it?

Now as far as thinking about cars? Well I wanted to name my son Daytona, but the wife nixed that one.

ericklovescharger

Quote from: Ghoste on November 27, 2008, 06:48:40 PM
Haha, 4:26 here.  (my wife thinks I'm an idiot)   (she's probably right)

haha

i always laugh

when i get a total of 3.18,3.40,3.60,4.00,4.13,4.26! :icon_smile_tongue:

or the times 3:18,3:40,4:00 (counts for 360 too  :smilielol:)4:26

my riends don't get it.only the mopar ones

oh i forgot about 6:00 (/6) :eyes: