News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beers 73 Work in Progress

Started by Beer, November 27, 2008, 01:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beer

Thought I would share some progress, working in the engine bay for the time being, rest of body is coming 2009.

Engine Front

I have a new Brake booster and Master cylinder, need to paint it black, any suggestions on paint types that work? Hate to paint it and have it peel off at a later date.

Pass Side Engine

Firewall

Pass side firewall

I am not planning on adding the A/C anytime soon, are there threaded caps I can get to block off the firewall A/C connections? If so what are the the threads?

Ballast Resister

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Back N Black

Hemidog

Sweet engine bay, you cant go wrong with plum crazy on a third gen!

firefighter3931

Nice work Jim !  :2thumbs:

Eastwood's "Chassis Black" is good, tough paint.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs