News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My motor for my dart made 783hp dyno vid

Started by cold85, February 18, 2008, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cold85

I was thinking of selling my motor in the charger and putting this motor in the charger but I think it is to much now for a good cruiser
http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61901

Mefirst

Nice power numbers :2thumbs: Can you post the Dyno sheet?

/Tom

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

charger_cody

firefighter3931

Very fricken nice !  :2thumbs:

Post up some dyno sheets and a the build details so i can archive this badboy in the proven combos section.  :icon_smile_big:

Congrats on the power numbers....kick azz !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

cold85

Quote from: firefighter3931 on February 19, 2008, 08:52:29 AM

Post up some dyno sheets and a the build details so i can archive this badboy in the proven combos section.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
Scroll down a few post on this and he posted a pic of the dyno pull. His printer is not working on the dyno computer.
This is a stock block with pro-gram caps and a 500 eagle stroker kit that I bought used with flat tops so not sure what company sells the kit. The heads are 440-1 with harland sharp roller rockers 1.7 and a roller cam. My motor man worked on the heads as much as he could but the were an old port job and he had to use epoxy in alot of it to get it to flow. He said if we had started with unported 440-1 's it would have made more power.

firefighter3931

Quote from: cold85 on February 19, 2008, 09:17:35 AM

Ron
Scroll down a few post on this and he posted a pic of the dyno pull. His printer is not working on the dyno computer.
This is a stock block with pro-gram caps and a 500 eagle stroker kit that I bought used with flat tops so not sure what company sells the kit. The heads are 440-1 with harland sharp roller rockers 1.7 and a roller cam. My motor man worked on the heads as much as he could but the were an old port job and he had to use epoxy in alot of it to get it to flow. He said if we had started with unported 440-1 's it would have made more power.

Nice, that's an impressive power curve. See if you can get copies of the dyno sheets and more details on the build ; cam specs/static compression etc...

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Reidar

Ron

Proven combos section??
Where can we find this section?! ;)

Reidar

Troy

Quote from: Reidar on February 29, 2008, 07:10:48 PM

Ron

Proven combos section??
Where can we find this section?! ;)

Reidar
It's a "Child Board" (subsection) of the Engine, Transmission, Rearend, & Exhaust board. Look at the top. You can also get directly to it here:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,30.0.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Reidar

cold85

Finaly got the motor in the car only ran a 6.40 @112 because the guy who wired it put the tran button on the shifter and I left @3100 and when it started pulling i pulled it into second. I think a few passes it will be in the 5's on motor then I am adding some spray