News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

10:30am Central Time... The Sight is AWFULL SLOWWWWWWW Loading, is it just me

Started by TruckDriver, October 30, 2005, 11:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Not even everything will load for me. Or is Troy working on the sight again?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

cudaken

I have been problems as well. I am just a little worried that it is getting ready Jessie again but I know Troy him he would let us know if there was a problem.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Beer

I had trouble about that time too.
Maybe they were doing a Backup?

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Troy

It wasn't me. I'll try to post a warning if I'm doing anything. Surprisingly, doing backups doesn't create much of a load on the server. I'll go ahead and mention this again: if the site is slow then STOP HITTING REFRESH! It's probably slow because it's loaded so clicking away and/or refreshing is only making it worse. I am still trying to fix it on this server but sometimes the host does things that are out of my control.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

cudaken

No more refeshing from me Troy. If we do get a time out what should we do if anything?

Ken
I am back

Todd Wilson

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Todd Wilson

Quote from: cudaken on October 31, 2005, 09:15:36 AM
No more refeshing from me Troy. If we do get a time out what should we do if anything?

Ken

Last night I had an odd thing happen to me with the site. I suspect it was on my end but I kept looking at the forums and no one had posted anything new for several hours. Come to find out my computer wasnt updating when I would go to an area on the forum. If I hit refresh it would then show the changes. A reboot cured this for me.

Todd