News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

under dash jute

Started by hemi68charger, November 24, 2008, 02:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang............
Another question...... Who has quality jute for the underside of the dash.. I'm putting my '68 Charger together and need it in before the wiper arms, heater box, etc..

Thanks...
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mike DC

If it ain't a purely stock resto, then I would probably look into something more modern to do the job. 

chargerguy111

Ordered mine off of ebay.Just installed it today.It was a perfect fit.PM me if you want the seller's name and I will look it up.

rudyjrusa

you can try REM Automotive.

www.remautoinc.com

hemi68charger

Quote from: rudyjrusa on November 28, 2008, 10:27:02 PM
you can try REM Automotive.

www.remautoinc.com

Look to be a preferred vendor.. Don't think they sell to individuals.. I ordered a set from Dante's.. The items are REM.............

Thanks ya'll.........

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

gtx6970

Troy,
Let me know what you think of the plastic nails REM supplies with the insulation.

hemi68charger

Quote from: gtx6970 on December 02, 2008, 10:58:14 PM
Troy,
Let me know what you think of the plastic nails REM supplies with the insulation.

Hey Bill..
I've just looked at them briefly and IIRC they don't look correct.. I'll look again tonight after work.. Luckily, I have a set of NOS ones...........
Troy

jerry

i think he is talking about 2 different things Bill.nails go in  fiberglass the other stuff glues on, which seems kind of worthless to me. same stuff  under headliner.what is it suppose to do?

Dodge Don