News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars At The Strip, Las Vegas, NV ## before and after (starting @ p5)##

Started by CB, November 23, 2008, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Quote from: mauve66 on March 19, 2009, 07:36:59 PM
thats what ya get fro bragging about going when my car is still down........... :nana: :nana:
I know.  :scratchchin:   At least my car is a cool color.  :nana: :nana:  :'(   I guess next year.   :rotz:   Right now times are just tooooo tuff so I just have to wait. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2009, 07:50:40 PM
thats what ya get fro bragging about going when my car is still down........... :nana: :nana:

Not nice!  :slap: :'( :'( :'( :'( I've been crying all day,........really sucks! :'( :'( :'( I'm hoping for a Dodgecharger.com miracle,........... that 15 mechanics show up and fix it with a magical wand!  :pity:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

when their done send them to my house but it will take more parts and expertise than just a tranny
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mauve66

skip, was that a cell # you gave me in a pm?? i'm gonna be in the swap area for awhile trying to sell stuff but hope to get out and around to visit
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Steve P.

Get out there and pull your drive shaft. Inspect the yoke. If all is well with the yoke, change the seal and both U-joints. Put it back in. Fire and top off the tranny and go to the show....

If you don't I will send a few big guys with bent noses to fix YOU!!!!!    :rofl:

Chuck, I know it sucks when things go out of control, but at least you are there and going to the show AND hangin with a great group of peeps... While you guys are in line tomorrow morning I will be be going in for my pre-op. physical.   Want to trade places??  

Here's to all going........   :cheers:  Have a few for those of us that can't make it...  
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Not nice!  :slap: :'( :'( :'( :'( I've been crying all day,........really sucks! :'( :'( :'( I'm hoping for a Dodgecharger.com miracle,........... that 15 mechanics show up and fix it with a magical wand!  :pity:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Poor Lisa, :pity: Drink  a Bud Light for you and a Coors Light for me. Wish I could be there with you guys  :cheers:

skip68

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 19, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MY DAILY DRIVER GOT A SCREW IN THE TIRE LAST NIGHT, AND WHEN I WENT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING, IT WAS FLAT!  :brickwall:) Gotta run, Dans68 should be here soon!  :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2009, 08:47:26 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 19, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Poor Lisa, :pity: Drink  a Bud Light for you and a Coors Light for me. Wish I could be there with you guys  :cheers:

NOPE,.... TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY,THERE NO HOOCH IN THE HOUSE, AT THIS MOMENT!  :scratchchin:  :rotz: Oh well!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
It will be ok, you'll have a blast at the Mats. I broke my tranny coming home from Carlisle the 2nd year I had the Chally. Racing a Mustang, but I beat him.  :D And poor Shelby had her car trailered back to Carlisle last year just so it could be in the show, Then we trailered it home Sunday. It will all work out.  :2thumbs: :cheers: You could have had my garage bill on Tuesday for my daily driver $503.  :rotz:

skip68

Steve P (MOD) is giving info as we speak on the phone, but i doubt our car will make it, ......or so Chuck says.  :'( :'( :'( :brickwall: :brickwall: It's like 8 steps forward, one million backward..... :icon_smile_dissapprove: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Steve P.

Lisa, tell him to get off the phone and get to work....  If a u-joint and a seal were to keep me from the show I would have to SHOOT MYSELF...  Hahahahahaa...

Like NIKE, (((( JUST DO IT ))))......

Pull that shaft and bring it to VegasMike. He'll help...... 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Quote from: Steve P. on March 19, 2009, 09:20:30 PM
Lisa, tell him to get off the phone and get to work....  If a u-joint and a seal were to keep me from the show I would have to SHOOT MYSELF...  Hahahahahaa...

Like NIKE, (((( JUST DO IT ))))......

Pull that shaft and bring it to VegasMike. He'll help...... 

It's over there....... :popcrn: :popcrn: :angel: :angel:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Steve P.

"""""""""""""""""    AND  """""""""""""""""""""""""""   ??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

this sums it up i think,........ :'( :'( :'( :'( C.B., Dans68, and Vegasmike are at the show though.....

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Steve P.

That doesn't tell me what you found...  And why aren't YOU and Lisa at the show??   :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on March 20, 2009, 03:53:44 PM
this sums it up i think,........ :'( :'( :'( :'( C.B., Dans68, and Vegasmike are at the show though.....

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Forget about the car. Get to the show and have a great time  :2thumbs: :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 20, 2009, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: skip68 on March 20, 2009, 03:53:44 PM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Forget about the car. Get to the show and have a great time  :2thumbs: :cheers:
:2thumbs: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

vegasmike

The show was pretty impressive considering the economy...    I have to say thanx to everybody who attended.. It was a blast...   Already thinking about next year...

mauve66

i have to agree, decent turn out for the location and economy
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

CB

Thanks VegasMike, Dan68, Skip68 (Chuck&Lisa) for making this show a real experience.
Taking my own Charger to an American Mopar show....  :yesnod: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Wish we could have meet more members from the board.
BTW, I have been wearing my 'DC.com' T-shirt with pride :coolgleamA:

Thanks again!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Dans 68

Thanks to all the local Vegas crowd (Lisa, Chuck, Mike) that made the trip one not soon to forget (although some of the conversation I am trying ohh so hard to forget  :rotz: :D). Here is a photo of our "crew" at the track. From left to right, Dan (Dans 68), Lisa (Mrs. Skip68), Mike (VegasMike), Chuck (Skip68) and Christian (CB). All (and I include myself) are great people. I took hundreds of photos of the action and will get them up within a few days.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Steve P.

Great shot Dan. I want to know how you got Mike to not only sit still, but also smile for the camera?? In all the family photo's with Mike in them he is trying to turn around and never has a smile unless someone gets the shot without his knowledge.... Was there a naked lady taking the pic??

Glad you all had a great time. I sure was bummed I could go... I WILL be there next year for sure. I think Ron's gonna wait till the mats date is DEFFFFFFFFINATELY SET before he puts in his time off too.....

Can't wait for the pics. I am living through you guys this year for sure.... 

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dans 68

I can't speak to family get togethers but he had a smile on his face all day long. Oh, and a lady did take the picture, and she held down the shutter so I got 6 to 8 photos in that 2-second pose. I just took the best one.  :yesnod:

Here is an example of what made Mike smile all day long....  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Steve P.

Dan, it looks like Mike lead you guys directly to our favorite spot. Right at the fence at the starting line...  Our second favorite place is the bar...  Shhhhh.......  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dans 68

Here is a link http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/danhelms/MATS%203-20-09/?albumview=grid to Friday's photos. I only posted about 60 of the 300+ I took....  :icon_smile_wink:  it should give a flavor of what we experienced.

Dan