News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars At The Strip, Las Vegas, NV ## before and after (starting @ p5)##

Started by CB, November 23, 2008, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Pack your shorts!!!!  :coolgleamA: It's been pretty nice here in the daytime!  :yesnod: Evenings still get cool though.....
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kingjoop

recieved my plane tickets and hotel reservation today..  :2thumbs:

Even the greenweaver website gave me green light, so i'm welcome in the US  :icon_smile_big:

are we going to meet somewhere? would be nice seeying the guys behind the screennames  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

CB

Quote from: kingjoop on March 09, 2009, 04:13:17 PM
recieved my plane tickets and hotel reservation today..  :2thumbs:

Even the greenweaver website gave me green light, so i'm welcome in the US  :icon_smile_big:

are we going to meet somewhere? would be nice seeying the guys behind the screennames  :cheers:

I didn't got any info yet but I am sure we gonna meet lots of members.
Anyway there's gonna be a party... :cheers:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

The70RT

Quote from: 70sixpkrt on March 07, 2009, 12:06:17 AM
I will be there. Unfortunatly I am not bringing my car. When I go to Vegas, I like to have a good time and not worry about my car.

What precautions do some take....I bet there is some criminals surveying the town when this is going on. High dollar machines unattended wouldn't be a good thing???
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Quote from: The70RT on March 09, 2009, 05:56:12 PM
I will be there. Unfortunatly I am not bringing my car. When I go to Vegas, I like to have a good time and not worry about my car.

What precautions do some take....I bet there is some criminals surveying the town when this is going on. High dollar machines unattended wouldn't be a good thing???

"Don't worry,.........I carry  :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:, and we have the cameras setup, and we have ARMED security, in our GATED community!"  :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on March 09, 2009, 11:52:06 PM
Quote from: The70RT on March 09, 2009, 05:56:12 PM

"Don't worry,.........I carry  :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:, and we have the cameras setup, and we have ARMED security, in our GATED community!"  :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Ahhh, now there is a 96% chance I will make it!  :cheers:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

in about 12 hours I'll have to catch my 9h flight to Philadelphia.
Then followed by a 5h flight to Vegas.
Hope to see you guys very soon!!
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Harms Inc

Here's a special invition for all DodgeCharger members to join the Moparts.com members for a 12 noon Saturday Meeting at the ICCA OE judging tent for a get together and some photo ops. Hope to see you guys there!

More details at: http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5088770&page=0&vc=1&PHPSESSID=#Post5088770

miamivice

Does it cost $$$ to get into the car show portion just to observe?   I will be in Vegas next weekend, and have Sunday free to come out.

skip68

mauve66

a day pass is $35 and a 3 day weekend pass is $75, if you come after 11am sunday alot of people will be leaving
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

kingjoop

we got 2 extra MOPAR friends what will come with us...

so 8 Dutchies will shake up Vegas from 18th till 24 March  :angel: :icon_smile_big:

so our list will be:

• kingjoop
  • Cabman
  • IDK
  • Kaboom
  • Plofgod
  • Beekbeffer
  • PedalttMetal
  • Sippe

greetingz from www.mopower.nl :coolgleamA: (translated: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mopower.nl&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0= haha)

kingjoop

ok.. finished packing my stuff... going to bed in 1 hour and when i wake up @ 7:30 we leave to Amsterdam airfield to take a 18 hour trip to Las Vegas..  :eek2:

hope to see you guys there...  :cheers:

Dans 68

Just finished talking to Mrs. Skip68 (Lisa), so barring a complete mechanical breakdown somewhere on the road I will be pulling into Sin City with the MoPower cruise out of L.A. sometime before 7:00 pm on Thursday. It should be a great time.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Moparheaven

I will be there. I will have Super Beast for cruising. I will be driving it from Idaho. Hope it makes it.

Z

CB

Chuck and I got our cars up and running and getting ready for MATS.
Hope to see you guys soon!!!  :2thumbs:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

idahogrumpy

Thursday after work, we are on our way! Just me and the wife in the dirty Neon. The rest of the crew will leave Thursday  AM. Perhaps we will get to meet some of you.  Kyle
Too much to say
Too much to do
Too tired to get it done
Too stubborn to give up
GRUMPY
Modified 73 440 Charger, 03 Intrepid SXT, 02 Neon and 2001 Ram 1500 .

firefighter3931

All you guys driving in have a safe cruise....no speeding !  :D

I still can't believe that i'm missing the MATS show this year....major bummer ! I know Steve is feeling the same way and so is Vegas Mike....at least Mike gets to attend the show.  ;)

It's a shame they switched the show dates....and of course i didn't find this out until after i'd allready picked my vacation time for the 2009 calender year.  :flame:

Take lots of pics for us poor suckers who are stuck working !  :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Dans 68

Quote from: firefighter3931 on March 19, 2009, 11:26:19 AM
All you guys driving in have a safe cruise....no speeding !  :D

I still can't believe that i'm missing the MATS show this year....major bummer ! I know Steve is feeling the same way and so is Vegas Mike....at least Mike gets to attend the show.  ;)

It's a shame they switched the show dates....and of course i didn't find this out until after i'd allready picked my vacation time for the 2009 calender year.  :flame:

Take lots of pics for us poor suckers who are stuck working !  :lol:

Ron

You'll probably get your wish. I'm known by my family for taking, on vacation, on average, a photo a minute.... :D

Dan

skip68

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:    I CAN'T MAKE IT AGAIN !       :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:   My tranny is now having a small problem so I'm done for this year.  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:  The best I can do is host people and make sure to get everyone together I can for the BBQ at Mikes place.   :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :brickwall:   Chuck................. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2009, 12:05:10 PM
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:    I CAN'T MAKE IT AGAIN !       :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:   My tranny is now having a small problem so I'm done for this year.  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:  The best I can do is host people and make sure to get everyone together I can for the BBQ at Mikes place.   :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :brickwall:   Chuck................. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
bummer
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

72charger440

im on my way tommarow. cant wait! wish i could go 2day and crusie from kingman az to vegas with everyone else , but have 2 work  :'(
72 charger SE 440 big block  
mopar or no car!!!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2009, 12:05:10 PM

What a bitch........have fun anyway. :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mauve66

thats what ya get fro bragging about going when my car is still down........... :nana: :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

Quote from: mauve66 on March 19, 2009, 07:36:59 PM
thats what ya get fro bragging about going when my car is still down........... :nana: :nana:

Not nice!  :slap: :'( :'( :'( :'( I've been crying all day,........really sucks! :'( :'( :'( I'm hoping for a Dodgecharger.com miracle,........... that 15 mechanics show up and fix it with a magical wand!  :pity:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)