News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars At The Strip, Las Vegas, NV ## before and after (starting @ p5)##

Started by CB, November 23, 2008, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I took about 150 pics. too. Here is a good one of ALL the guys and Vito the Mopar mascot.  :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Hopefully Shelby and I will be there in 2 years :2thumbs:

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

mauve66

will you be wearing that black dress?
:slap: sorry, forgot what i was doing there for a moment
hope to see ya there, hope everyone gets to visit, we don't pay state income taxes here and need all the visitors we can get to pay our way, come visit, spend a day, spend a week, spend a month, if you stay that long you'll want to live here and then we would have to find MORE people to visit and pay for you :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

kingjoop

Vegas was Fun!

Pulled over by the police twice in 5 days..  ::) 1 time for drifting our Chargers, and 1 time for speeding on motorcycles  :eek2:

more pics will follow  :icon_smile_big:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

mauve66

nothing personal but.............    :woohoo:     we need all the income we can get................... come on folks........ lots to do here in the Land of SIN...................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

CB

Quote from: mauve66 on March 27, 2009, 08:37:53 PM
nothing personal but.............    :woohoo:     we need all the income we can get................... come on folks........ lots to do here in the Land of SIN...................

I bet  :icon_smile_wink: those guys from Holland have spent a lot of cash in Vegas :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

kingjoop

True... we're broke for a year now...  :scratchchin:

but this one is going to Holland now  :2thumbs:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

CB

some pics
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

CB

:popcrn:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500