News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R/T stripe up front on a 2nd gen??? (Like a Camaro)...

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 30, 2005, 01:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

6670charger

Never saw that before.  I'd bet that someone added it to a stripe delete car long ago.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

6pkrunner

Not factory, and not nice looking either. Someone missed their 1967 Camaro and decide to do it to a poor Charger. what a mess.

Pistolpete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

greenpigs

Yep, someone should buy the thing and save it from it's current owner.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

AKcharger

TruckDriver

someone was either drunk or stoned when they did that :image_294343:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Spartan

maybe he backed into the garage the day he did that.  "Well, I thought it was the rear end.......funny, I never seen headlights by the trunk before" its all good........
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Arthu®

Well that really does look odd, maybe if he had put it right up against the grille that it would have looked better.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

BigBlackDodge

Ghoste

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

i seen a red or burgandy Charger with a stripe there recently,.  on this site too, at a car show though i forget which one...

chargervert

Road and Track magazine said in 68,when they first saw the Dodges with the bumble bee stripes,that those cars are so fast,they almost got bu the guys applying the stripes,so the Camaros must have been slow to get them on the front of the car!

cudaken

We all have seen worst things done to them. I was shocked to see the Charger looked as good as it did when I opend the link.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 30, 2005, 09:51:01 PM
i seen a red or burgandy Charger with a stripe there recently,.   on this site too, at a car show though i forget which one...
Good memory, Strat! :icon_smile_big:
This is the only pic I've got, my batteries were failing me. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

wait is it a shadow/reflection or does that one have one in the front and rear?

Charger_Fan

Pretty sure it's only the front, I can't remember...I didn't waste much time looking at it. :icon_smile_big:

Come to think of it, I may have some non-digital pics at home of that car from a previous year. :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger Aficionado

Bass Ackwards.  I bet that damn thing has a 350 in it. 

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

69_se_ron

It never fails to amaze me the lengths that people will go with time, effort and money to absolutely screw something up... ??? :rotz:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

PocketThunder

Maybe they bought the 68 stripe, cut it down the middle the long way, and put one on each end ???
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RT/SE

I never saw a Chargero before!!!!  First time for everything.

Mefirst

I dont think the stripe over the front end looks that bad on the red 68, strange but not bad..

/Tom