News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP me decide on tail stripe color (69 Charger)

Started by R2, November 17, 2008, 07:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT01

I think silver would look good the other two would look awsome also

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

FlatbackFanatic

I'd stick with white. But if you want to think outside the box.... go with plum crazy purple. just a thought. :icon_smile_big:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

WINGR

I normally like that red stripe on a black Charger, but since you have the R/T emblems it seems to stand out more on the white. Is it originally a stripe delete car? If so then you probably should keep the R/T emblems on there and just keep the strip white. Of course this is just my opinion. Bottom line is, you can't go wrong with either becasue you've got an awesome looking Charger. Good luck.

WINGR

69*F5*SE

How about Red, Or maybe White.  Big help I am.   :shruggy:  Ted

jaak

Quote from: jaak on November 17, 2008, 10:15:43 PM
red,red,red,red,red,red,rered,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,rred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,redred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,rered,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,rred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,redred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,rered,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,rred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,redred,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,

Did I mention red?

Jason

I agree with my first post!!! :icon_smile_big:

drifter69

R2

Thanks for all the replys,,,,, :cheers:

The car is originally a stripe delete,,,,so,,,i put the emblems back on with the stripe,,,to cover the holes,,,,,,,,,,

It has been with a white stripe for a while now.......

One of these days,,,i am going to repaint the car,,,( likely leave it black ),,,,  :scratchchin:

At that time,,,i will have to decide to either leave the stripe off,,,and use just the emblems,,,, or put a stripe back on,,,,, :shruggy:

thanks for the comments you guys,,,,,,,,,

I found some more cool pics,,,,

this is Rons car,,,,very nice,,,,,,,,,,,

Fellow racer buddy from Michigan,,,,,,,,,

Not sure who's car this is,,,but i like it,,,,,,,,,,,

Doug :2thumbs:

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

69 OUR/TEA

At that time,,,i will have to decide to either leave the stripe off,,,and use just the emblems

Black car,....Yup!!! :2thumbs:

Joshua

White.....red is just so overdone with black these days.
As for stripe removal, let the car sit out in the sun for a bit and it'll come right off. Mine took @ 10 minutes to remove......if it starts to tear and come off in small chunks, you need to heat it a bit with a hair dryer or gun.
Also the quality of the vinyl used for the decal makes a difference, some poorer quality stuffs tends to leave a residue.

rav440

i like white stripes on black cars but the RED looks way good  :2thumbs:

RED  :cheers:

or TRIPPLE BLACK would look cool  :yesnod:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!