News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

update, left for Vegas and bought a new Charger ...

Started by CB, November 03, 2008, 06:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Sorry CB, the bidding will stop once my reserve has been met and the cash is in my hands.  Feel free to bid and if it's enough the bidding will end...... :loser: :naughty: :moon: :boogie: :icon_smile_kisses: :-*
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

CB

Quote from: skip68 on November 15, 2008, 03:38:06 PM
Sorry CB, the bidding will stop once my reserve has been met and the cash is in my hands.  Feel free to bid and if it's enough the bidding will end...... :loser: :naughty: :moon: :boogie: :icon_smile_kisses: :-*

Damn dude  :brickwall:   :eek2:

I can't relocate/become American that fast  :icon_smile_blackeye:  :'(

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Don't worry CB, If my reserve is met I will hold the car for you.... :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey Jackie, how come Chuck wasn't wearing this one?

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 15, 2008, 04:46:33 PM

That thing is just so wicked wrong on SO many differant levels!!  :eek2:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 15, 2008, 04:46:33 PM

OMG, I hope he's not wearing that when I go out.  :rofl: :rofl:

skip68

Hey Christian,
Just thought I'd tell you that I talked to your car and,....................................it's a "Girl"!!!!! I have lovingly named her "LOLA!" Yes, like the show girl! (It is Vegas afterall! :lol:)  Well, we have a problem..........apparently our G.L. had his way with your car,.....................I am sorry to say that she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ So,.......................................my thinking is,...... since I'm storing this car, I should get pick of the litter! (I'm really hoping it's a new Chally! :2thumbs::nana:
We miss ya buddy!
Lisa ;)

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

CB

Quote from: skip68 on November 17, 2008, 09:18:14 PM
Hey Christian,
Just thought I'd tell you that I talked to your car and,....................................it's a "Girl"!!!!! I have lovingly named her "LOLA!" Yes, like the show girl! (It is Vegas afterall! :lol:)  Well, we have a problem..........apparently our G.L. had his way with your car,.....................I am sorry to say that she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ So,.......................................my thinking is,...... since I'm storing this car, I should get pick of the litter! (I'm really hoping it's a new Chally! :2thumbs::nana:
We miss ya buddy!
Lisa ;)
:rofl: :rofl:

I mis you too guys!!
Christian

LOLA .....  :scratchchin:  :lol:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

moparstuart

Quote from: CB on November 18, 2008, 12:10:17 PM
Quote from: skip68 on November 17, 2008, 09:18:14 PM
Hey Christian,
We miss ya buddy!
Lisa ;)
:rofl: :rofl:

I mis you too guys!!
Christian

LOLA .....  :scratchchin:  :lol:
lola is a dude that dressed like a chick    :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

I left brownies in my shorts after I lost control in your car last night CB.  :drive:   Don't worry, no damage... :nana:

CB

Quote from: skip68 on November 18, 2008, 12:57:32 PM
I left brownies in my shorts after I lost control in your car last night CB.  :drive:   Don't worry, no damage... :nana:

:scared: :rant: :pullinghair: WTF?

:lol:
CB
ps, as long you don't leave half a Snicker bar on the seat  :eek2:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500