News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Roseville, Mi Chrysler/Jeep dealer

Started by runningman, March 26, 2009, 04:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

This is the dealer that had the AMD stuff for 30% off last month.  Just a heads up, David (Parts Manager) was great to do business with.  He had to order a few of the items I needed and actually delivered them to my house this week personally.  I do live near him but you normally don't find this kind of customer service nowadays....

TUFCAT

I've stopped in there before.  The parts department actually has a "showroom" that is loaded with restoration parts! I was in heaven. :angel:  Last year they built an awesome restored 1970 'Cuda at the dealership.

Ghoste

I've dealt there as well, no idea who I was talking to but they treated me right and certainly seemed to be enthusiasts, not just another parts place out for a quick sale.

Spike

Dave and the guys at Roseville Chrysler are a great bunch.
They did the restoration on the black Cuda for the owner of the dealership. They are hands on guys and know their Mopars.
Don't mind the crummy picture, the car looks awesome in person.