News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original Charger wheels?

Started by C500, November 16, 2008, 02:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Can anyone identify what these wheels are off, I don't think they're from a charger  :shruggy: (the dog dish caps obviously are). any info appreciated.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Ghoste

C500

they are 15 inch, but I don't know if they're police or not. The dog dish caps fit on nice and snug.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

metallicareload99

Yes those are MoPar wheels, but I think they are from the "post muscle car" era, 1970's or later?  I don't think they are original Charger wheels, but they always seem to be referred to as MoPar "Police" wheels.  At any rate I used to use those wheels

1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

C500

Just 6T9 CHGR

More commonly known as "cop car" wheels..15x7 found on 80's Diplomats (cop cars)
The cop car dog dishes were "vented" as well with holes.  I have a set of 4 rims/caps I use as spares

Chris' '69 Charger R/T