News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AWESOME '70 HEMI RT/SE Charger on EBay!

Started by bzabodyn, November 12, 2008, 11:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

My buddy Kori Alexander has a buddy who supposedly has a fc7 R code R/T SE.  At least he told me he had a real one of my car at a show in Seattle.  I'll ask Kori more about it, didn't know it wasn't accounted for.

njsteve

That would be a new one. All the cars on my list above have been identified through verification of the A47 "SE" package on broadcast sheets, original fender tags, in person ID's, etc. If you can get a photo of the fender tag or broadcast that would be great.

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 16, 2008, 12:55:40 PM
My buddy Kori Alexander has a buddy who supposedly has a fc7 R code R/T SE.  At least he told me he had a real one of my car at a show in Seattle.  I'll ask Kori more about it, didn't know it wasn't accounted for.

Mike, I have heard of at least 1 FC7 Hemi SE from Canada that was cut up back in the 80's. We have tag info from it, but from what I was told, that car is long gone. Maybe that's the same car Kori mentioned?

We have only 6 confirmed Hemi SE Chargers registered. Steve (and Galen) have a higher number than we do, but we'll keep pluggin away and hopefully get all 16 on record.  :yesnod:

hemi-hampton

My Favorite would be a 70 Hemi RT/SE in FM3 Panther Pink (a.k.a. moulin rouge) I'd like to make a clone of that car. Now if the model car companies came out with a Panther pink example of this car I'm sure owner #17 would suddenly come out of woodwork saying they did his car? LEON.

P.S. No insult intended :scratchchin:

73TXRallye440

njsteve

Quote from: Chris G. on November 16, 2008, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 16, 2008, 12:55:40 PM

Mike, I have heard of at least 1 FC7 Hemi SE from Canada that was cut up back in the 80's. We have tag info from it, but from what I was told, that car is long gone. Maybe that's the same car Kori mentioned?

We have only 6 confirmed Hemi SE Chargers registered. Steve (and Galen) have a higher number than we do, but we'll keep pluggin away and hopefully get all 16 on record.  :yesnod:

I remember hearing about that FC7 car on other threads in the past but no hard evidence (a photo, or broadcast/fendertag info) has surfaced to confirm it. Chris if you have that FC7 car fender tag info, I'd be happy to up the number to 17. You can PM me the details if you want.

I don't have much data from the other cars like VINs or anything, just a few photos here and there and info from a discussion with Galen a few years back. At the time I was having him update my car in his registry, and he gave me the total number and colors from cars he had data from. (at the time we were at 14 cars, but then a couple showed up on ebay with good photos in recent years. The original owner, unrestored F8 green on green one comes to mind, that was a no-sale on ebay 2+ years ago.