News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Keeping my fingers crossed-a little insider information...

Started by dandydan, November 16, 2008, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandydan

Good morning guys. In my last post I mentioned I MIGHT be back. I'm still trying to work this deal to help settle an estate which includes selling off a bunch of parts and two cars-one of which I'm trying to own. There's a 68 XS car and the one I want is a 69 XP. I'm not looking to own the perfect numbers big block car or anything like that and of course I have budgetary constaints like many. Anyway, to make a long story longer, The majority of parts are for 68-70 Chargers obviously. I'm going to try to write up and ad today to post letting everyone know whats there that is 2nd gen specific. I'd like to let everybody on here know first before the family asks me to e-bay and craigslist the stuff. Honestly, I was overwhelmed by the welcome I got when posted last by people who do and don't know me. Stay tuned and I'll be back in a few hours...

dandydan

Well, things are starting to proceed thanks to some kind words and good advice from Troy and Travis. I'm getting closer to being an owner once again! I have a few things listed here for sale with more to come. Also I have a few items on e-bay right now under user name pagesofmopars and more will be coming in both areas.  Please nobody beat me up too bad if my prices are wacky! I'm trying to help this family out but also wanted to post some things on here for sale do give you guys first dibs on a few things. Any questions feel free to send me a message or call Bob-607-772-6954. Thanks guys!

DD

bzabodyn

Why don't you start a running list on this thread or a new thread in the for sale section of what you have and what you want for it?  Pictures on the higher dollar items would help also....

Just my  :Twocents:

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack