News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does any know if there going to be making 69 charger deck lids?

Started by sunroofblacklee, November 14, 2008, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofblacklee

I was just wondering if any one knows if AMD is going to be making 69 charger deck lids. 
1969 dodge charger r/t 440, hemi 4 speed, dana 60, triple black

bzabodyn

Also curious here... as far as I know, no one makes these currently (shop said I'd have to make do with the donor's decklid/dutchman panel)...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

sunroofblacklee

It would be a great part for them to reproduce considering most are badly dented up and rusted along the rear seam.

dpm68

QuoteIt would be a great part for them to reproduce considering most are badly dented up and rusted along the rear seam.
Word to that.

Old Moparz

MARS Mopar , the company doing Charger convertible conversions & at Carlisle this past summer, is a distributor for AMD. One of the guys there told me that AMD is planning to do the deck lids as well as the doors. I don't remember the time frame, but contact MARS Mopar & they might be able to tell you.

http://www.marsmopar.com/
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

sunroofblacklee

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 14, 2008, 11:41:36 PM
MARS Mopar , the company doing Charger convertible conversions & at Carlisle this past summer, is a distributor for AMD. One of the guys there told me that AMD is planning to do the deck lids as well as the doors. I don't remember the time frame, but contact MARS Mopar & they might be able to tell you.

http://www.marsmopar.com/

That's who I bought my fenders from for my charger and they were and Kurt Bogenrieder was a great guy to deal with :2thumbs:. When I go back to Carlisle next year I buying a new charger hood from them and maybe a new decklid, I hope.
Thanks for the info guys.