News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

craig list scammer LOL

Started by moparstuart, November 13, 2008, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

1970 barracuda - $500 (buckner)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-917351180@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-13, 9:36AM CST

im advertising this car for my elderly neighbors who do not have a computer. it belonged to their son who passed away last year. he bought it new. it is a (i think) a 1970 plymouth barracuda. it is red with white seats. it has been sitting in a shed since the 1980s. it probably doesnt run anymore. im not sure what the motor is but it has 3 carberators. it has a stick shift. the car has some rust on the lower rear fenders and a big dent in the right side door. all 4 tires are flat. the front seats are ripped but the back seats look good. they dont have a title, i will try to answer any questions that are asked. i dont own a camera so i cant take any photos. they can show the car to any interested person saturday. $500 or best offer   

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 917351180
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/917351180.html
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WingCharger

:hah:

Wait, stranger things  have happened...

You should contact the person. He says they will show it to someone. You should go!

moparstuart

he wont answer me  no phone # just email , and i have been getting spam all day .

it's 20 minutes from here !

rav440

yep phishing for Email addys .

Quoteim not sure what the motor is but it has 3 carberators.  and it says AAR on the rear fenders so it may have been owned by a pirate at some point in time
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

moparstuart

Quote from: rav440 on November 13, 2008, 07:57:44 PM
yep phishing for Email addys .

Quoteim not sure what the motor is but it has 3 carberators.  and it says AAR on the rear fenders so it may have been owned by a pirate at some point in time
:: :hah: :hah: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: