News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A accuaintence of mine dies in crash

Started by TruckDriver, November 12, 2008, 11:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

This happened last night. I had met him when hauling asphalt a couple years ago. A good guy. That's where he was going, to a asphalt plant. I drive through that exact same construction zone average of 12 times a day when working. They have 3 lanes of the hwy crossing over to the east bound side because they are re-doing the west bound side of a overpass. In good conditions, the 8th of the mile stretch is a dangerous stretch because of the tightness, sharp turns and the fact you have to go through the drainage ditch (more/less) where the median wall usually is. When it is wet, it is very slippery through there. The driver they are interveiwing, Everett, is a good friend of mine I've known for 5 years, who drives for the same company Billy was driving for. RIP Billy :'(

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7851752&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TeeWJay426

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Pete. Just another reminder to be careful out there.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

gers1968rt

Sorry to that. Makes you think what is really important in our lives.
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

WingCharger

Sorry to hear that. Were all here for you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Condolences to you & your friend's family.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

2much2learn

I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb