News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You guys "winterize" your car yet ??

Started by R2, November 09, 2008, 09:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

THAT  WHITE PLYMOUTH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

What brand drag wheels are those?

ITSA426

For one of my Chargers winterized this year just means sitting outside in the cold.  Everything else is inside.  I just need more space or less cars.

moparstuart

Quote from: ITSA426 on November 11, 2008, 04:21:07 PM
For one of my Chargers winterized this year just means sitting outside in the cold.  Everything else is inside.  I just need more space or less cars.
i have that same problem , but i would imagine we wont get much simpathy
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 11, 2008, 02:04:28 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on November 11, 2008, 12:05:19 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 10, 2008, 06:48:20 PM
but so far for the last 40 decades, no problems with my motor stuff.
You have a 400 year old snow blower? Cool!!

:rofl: Sorry. I couldn't let it slide.
that was awesome..  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
It wasn't that funny.  :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

ITSA426

Yeah Stuart what kind of reason is that.  Freezing rain on it today freezes the cover so the wind don't blow it around.  Then it's hard to get the cover back off until it thaws enough or the cover will tear from being frozen to the paint.  That's what happens when you buy new car covers for $20.  Actually if I get caught up with everything else I want to do a couple things to this car.  It needs a muffler or two real bad, and the master cylinder doesn't seem to be in charge of the brakes anymore.   Other than that this one's a good daily driver.  I hope I get around to at least changing the brake cylinder before it gets too very, miserably, numbing, painful cold.  Maybe I'll just wait 'til spring.  Winterized means it got all it's getting before it thaws again.

R2

QuoteTHAT  WHITE PLYMOUTH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!           

What brand drag wheels are those

Thanks,,,,,,those are Weld Prostar's
Car runs very well for what it is,,(thanks Ron for the pics)
440, Edelbrock heads, solid cam, dominator, Caltracs, foot brake,,,,
One of these days,,,i am putting a 572 wedge in it,,,,and run in the NSS class.............. :pity:

Thanks for all the comments......... :2thumbs:

BronzeOnSteelies

It is ready to be stored, oil change, cleaned up, stabil in gas tank.

But the liability insurance is still on it just in case.

I will not drive it here in Illinois once the first salt goes down on the roads.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

TUFCAT

Mine has been put to sleep for winter.   :'(

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 12, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

you are way to neat and organized    :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tommymac

So it's a good idea to change the oil even if it has low miles,summer cruse & show driving.If its nice out and no salt, I might be forced to take it out for a run.I want to do disc fronts this winter,but haven't chose a system yet,I don't want to spend lots of cash on them,I just want better brakes.Lately we haven't gotten much snow these past winters who knows.

WingCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 12, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

That looks almost like a photoshop...