News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger 500 commercial on YouTube

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 12, 2008, 12:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

1969chargerrtse

Wish my headlamps popped that fast and even.  :P
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 12, 2008, 06:07:22 AM
Wish my headlamps popped that fast and even.  :P
that electric motor 70 vs vaccum 69    :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dodge Don

AKcharger

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Chris G.

Quote from: AKcharger on November 13, 2008, 01:42:09 PM
Is that the only '70 commerical out there?

So far that's the only one I have ever seen. You can always download the "Hit" song "Charger Charges On" at the same link Don provided. That song could be released tomorrow and be an instant hit.  :D

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Chris G. on November 13, 2008, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on November 13, 2008, 01:42:09 PM
Is that the only '70 commerical out there?

So far that's the only one I have ever seen. You can always download the "Hit" song "Charger Charges On" at the same link Don provided. That song could be released tomorrow and be an instant hit.  :D
Hey chris don't hate me but I've never really been on your site as I have a 69.  What a great job you did!  :yesnod: By the time I was done viewing pictures and listening to songs, I was thinking about trading in my 69 for a 70.  But that ain't happening. :nana:  Great site, very well done just like the other Chris on the 69 registry.  :2thumbs:
http://www.6t9charger.com/

Chris G.

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 13, 2008, 07:26:48 PM
What a great job you did!

Not all me. DodgeDon is half (if not more) responsible for the site.

Thanks for the words though, we aim to please (even Pontiac owners such as yourself  :icon_smile_wink: )

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Chris G. on November 13, 2008, 07:35:52 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 13, 2008, 07:26:48 PM
What a great job you did!

Not all me. DodgeDon is half (if not more) responsible for the site.

Thanks for the words though, we aim to please (even Pontiac owners such as yourself  :icon_smile_wink: )
I'm more of a Chevy guy, though I do have a Pontiac minivan.  It's been good to me.