News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BJ Auction Woes

Started by Drache, November 10, 2008, 09:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Looks like this guy is trying to recoup some of his losses....  :shruggy:

1967 CORONET R/T
Was $59900; Employee Pricing on Now $48900. Net of all rebates R/T 440ci V8 Magnum RWD Automatic Beautiful car bought from the Barret Jackson auction Fully restored matching numbers console mounted tachometer and less than 2000 miles since restored Fully Mecanically Inspected Wow very Low Ks

More Pictures:
http://www.willowbrookchrysler.ca/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=257&category_id=76&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=59

Car is located here in BC but sadly I don't think it will sell for that asking price. Car is located at a Chrysler dealership....  :shruggy:

I've seen this happen a few times, once to even a family member! They go to the Barrett Jackson Auction, buy what they think is the perfect muscle car, and then realize that they spent twice as much as what the car is worth and then try to sell it locally for what they paid for it at the auction.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.