News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Odd Chrysler Emblem.....Mystery Solved!

Started by BigBlackDodge, November 08, 2008, 10:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

Picked this up today at an antique store, any ideas? Looks pretty 'industrial' to me. :scratchchin:

Part # on back...

B

BBD

royt440

My first impression was maybe the marine division.  I had a Crysler boat many years ago and the font looks familiar.

RallyeMike

You could stamp out some pretty cool christmas cookies with that.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

BigBlackDodge

Ghoste

Wow, how is that for a unique piece of Moparabilia?

BigBlackDodge

It is cool................looks like it's from the first generation of the Victory Sirens too. The later models don't seem to have this emblem on their control panel.

Neato! :coolgleamA:

BBD

Brock Samson

looks like a pretty modern font too...
:scratchchin: if you pressed them into cookies wouldn't they be backwards?..  But, you could make a reverse though, out of ceramic clay and have it/them fired in a kiln at one of those family friendly shops that do that stuff... you could make a bunch and sell them or whatever...  :shruggy:
I'm just sayin'...  :yesnod:

RallyeMike

QuoteIt goes on the control panel of a Victory Air Raid Siren! Cool!  icon_smile_cool

Sherlock Holmes aint got nuthin on you.  :notworthy:

Quotescratchchin if you pressed them into cookies wouldn't they be backwards?..

Damn.   :'(     How about we eat them with a mirror?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/