News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THIS FLAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!! WANTS TO PART A SHOW CHARGER?!?!

Started by TruckDriver, October 28, 2005, 08:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

:flame: This is my rant! SORRY Chris, Troy & Neil. I posted this here too because not everyone searches the Ebay section.

IF YOUR A MEMBER HERE, I WILL BE BLUNT TOO..........

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID IF YOU WANNA REALLY DO THIS!!!! Someone will buy this in time! :flame:

I HOPE HE GETS MEGA CRAP COMMENTS ON THIS! :rotz:
The link is posted in the Ebay adds section here...

LINK HERE

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ScottW

Yeah I saw this earlier today - what a nut!   :o

I remember his first auction too - it was only about a month ago. There are a lot of nice parts on that car and I would love to get my hands on them but it is way too nice of a car to encourage that dork. That car should not be parted out.   :icon_smile_angry:
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

twilt

Yeah, i saw this crap yesterday too. what a turd-4- brains. wonder if anybody will give some $$  for the brown shag carpet.

Khyron

Unless someone offers me $9500.

maybe someone will buy it rather then see it go...

whats the going rate on 3rd gens? Is he being unreasonable on the price?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

beedees

His car, let him do what he wishes to. I've seen many crs that will part out for more than they would sell complete for, but I don't think that is the case here,being a third gen. Just my opinion. :rotz:

Blown70

Quote from: beedees on October 28, 2005, 08:59:45 PM
His car, let him do what he wishes to. I've seen many crs that will part out for more than they would sell complete for, but I don't think that is the case here,being a third gen. Just my opinion. :rotz:

While many of us may hate it you cannot stop other stupidity when it comes to cars.  I know of two third GEN. that a guy has left sitting for well almost 25 years,  Last time I looked they are slowly returning to mother earth.....

BUT GUESS WHAT.,,,, he is gunna fix them someday.... :rotz:

Troy

The question is: if you had a real R/T would you buy it and swipe all the parts yourself? If the guy had listed all the parts and never showed the entire car would you be in line to buy them? I personally wouldn't give anywhere near $10k for the car. If a person can't sell a car then the price is either too high or they just haven't found the right buyer. Maybe scaring people into buying the car is just a clever way to bypass the eBay fees and draw attention to a car that normally wouldn't sell.

Just my opinion of course...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

He's just one of those angry control freaks who has to threaten the whole world to get his way. "Gimme what I want or I leave and take my ball with me." Fine, go loser.

NHCharger

Quote from: Troy on October 28, 2005, 09:59:39 PM
Maybe scaring people into buying the car is just a clever way to bypass the eBay fees and draw attention to a car that normally wouldn't sell.

Just my opinion of course...

Troy

Good point. Maybe he's using the angle to get some 3rd gen lover to buy the car for $ 9,500.00. If that car is as nice as he claims AND has no rust issues he could get 9k for that easy up here in the rust belt.
Hard to believe he has a 100% feedback record with that attitude.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

twilt

If that is the case,  he doesnt serve it well by posting 3 mediocre pictures of the car and by failing to represent  its current  condition in a detailed way.
The part that amuses me is "This 1971 Charger was a trophy winner in the Detroit Autorama in 1986"  Okay, so the car was in real good shape 19 years ago....DUH.

BB1

Guys a tool, he wont part it out. He's just trying to get peoples emotions up, so he gets his money.

If wrong, then he has Sh!t for brains.   :icon_smile_dead:

Probably still lives at home with his mommy, and bought a trophy at K-mart to impress the Wal-mart greeter.
Delete my profile

Ghoste

He may not be into Chargers or any cars at all for that matter.   He may have bought it on Barrett-Jackson speculation for 8 grand and thought it'd be an easy flip for huge money just because it says Charger. The fanatics on this list are a small minority and most don't think like us.   They think it's just a car.
That being said, I hope this doofus trips while he's picking his nose and shoves his finger far enough up into his brain to turn on or off whatever switch is screwed up there.

Shakey

Who cares what the guy does with his own car!

If any of you are so concerned about it being "saved", go and buy it!

Ghoste

You're right.  There's an infinite number to cut up and part out so who cares?

cudaken

If thoses where the PIC that he used when he was trying to get $10,000 no wonder he could not move it. Wish there where better PIC, bet there are many things we would make fun of if we could see it. ;) Air Cleaner hanging out of the hood, that is not cool any more unless there is a tunnel ram or a blower under it.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Nupe

4:30 posi...  there ya go.  He must be a Chevy guy who probably got it for nothing, wants good money for it, but will bust out the sawz all if he can't get the $$$.  Only thing worse he could have said was that he would let it rot in his back yard.  ::)

Not a bad looking car either.  Anyone email him to give some pointers on better pics or at least a frickin' engine shot?  :P

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Lunger

i have allreay been in contact with the guy, and i am buying the car. I need that radio knob, at any cost. As for the rest of the car, just going to scrap it.
BULL OF THE WOODS

General_01

Quote from: Lunger on October 29, 2005, 01:34:06 PM
i have allreay been in contact with the guy, and i am buying the car. I need that radio knob, at any cost. As for the rest of the car, just going to scrap it.

:haha: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

'CUDA360

Maybe it's stolen

Maybe he has a huge stash of parts that he sends out instead of the original ones off that Charger
After all
He has a feedback rating of 299 and a hundred percent positive

Has to be doing something right

Dodge Don

ron73440

I don't know what it is really worth, but it is a purty car,needs a scoop to cover the air cleaner IMO, damn shame to part her like that. I guess I see a nice car and he sees $$

Ron
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

2fast4u

This guys is just "greedy" or lookin' for attention...if its the latter....then he's a sicko! :image_294343:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Chris G.

Why are certain eBay influenced threads allowed here, but others moved? I never liked the whole eBay section thing, but if you're gonna do it, stay consistent. No offense to you DCGuy, but I'm confused about what stays and what goes.   :Twocents:

ps- This ebay ad is nothing more than a "please look at me" auction. If you read the auction, you will see that he is auctioning off 2 pulleys from a 1972 Satellite. They have nothing to do with the car in the auction.   :icon_smile_wink:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 29, 2005, 09:22:53 PM
Why are certain eBay influenced threads allowed here, but others moved? I never liked the whole eBay section thing, but if you're gonna do it, stay consistent. No offense to you DCGuy, but I'm confused about what stays and what goes.  :Twocents:

ps- This ebay ad is nothing more than a "please look at me" auction. If you read the auction, you will see that he is auctioning off 2 pulleys from a 1972 Satellite. They have nothing to do with the car in the auction.  :icon_smile_wink:

Read the first post here and decide for yourself......
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1484.0.html
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 29, 2005, 09:28:00 PM
Read the first post here and decide for yourself......
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1484.0.html

:scope: Hmmm, so a thread about a member selling their wingcar on eBay get's tossed into the eBay section right? I would think that would make for some "worthy dialogue" in the general discussion area, don't you? I remember a multiple page thread about another member's (Mods) car being on ebay, yet it lasted in the general section. Hmmm... :scope: ? :icon_smile_wink: ? :nana: