News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kind of new to this

Started by what, November 07, 2008, 05:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what

i wanted to know where i can find wiring harnesses for the whole car, when i first bought my car it ran pretty smoothly but i had to disconect the battery everytime i left the car, i replaced the battery cables and then it wouldnt start i placed the old cables back on and it still did not start i know it had to be some kind of electrical issue but i could really use the help thank you

mikepmcs

welcome to the site :cheers:

what car are you working on?year/make/model?

looks like year one, paddock, evans.

check this thread out

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48074.0.html

Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

Pricey but an excellent reproduction of the factory harnesses are the ones Year One sells.  One of the best investments I ever made in my car.

what

yes sir it is a 69 dodge charger and the engine is a 383

Ghoste

You may not have to replace the harnesses though (although I still would after 40 years), you need to find the drain on the system and correct that short.