News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looking for someone doing a 69 or 70 charger restore

Started by rlushia, November 07, 2008, 10:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlushia

Hello there

I am looking for someone that is getting ready to restore a 69 or 70 charger. I need someone that would like to have their car possibly appear in a trade magazine. I am willing to supply a set of panels to the individual for bare costs and maybe even a bit below. If you have been thinking about getting started on one please get in touch with me and see if we can work something out. I would only need photos of the build as it goes.

Sincerely,

Ron Lushia 
Classic Body Designs Inc.

Cell 248 767 9029
Office 248 624 5952

PocketThunder

Well sure, i'd love to be involved with my '69 C500, but i will be doing the work myself and it might take me a couple years..  :shruggy:  Of course having a deadline helps to speed things along but i would not want to compromise on quality, and i'm sure you would not want that either.  My car is a candidate for almost every panel you sell.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Paul

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,30500.0.html

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

runningman

Ron, if you need a 68 let me know.  I have most of it torn apart now...

dodgecharger-fan

Ooh have I got a candidate for you!

http://www.niagaramopars.com/b2/

and this is how it sits now...

68 CHARGER R/T

me 2.got over 400 pics of my 68 but she's at the paint stage now

BB1

Ron I have all your panels, it is a 68 Charger in Kansas city.
I'm Ed, I am on your list for 68 fenders. I have the double black original Charger.

We are just about to hang all your awesome panels. I'm using old fender just to line up everything.

The pictures are showing the old 1/4s and old door skins that are going to be removed.
This will be a complete new body thanks to your business.
Maybe the first one that will be complete from bumper to bumper in the Midwest.
Possibly we can make a deal with the fenders.

You can use my car for promotion, shows, advertising when completed.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ed
Delete my profile

bzabodyn

I have a pretty high-profile car that's just went through hell (fraud) and ended up at a new restoration shop in Taylor TX - Jeff's Resurrections (Jeff Snyder is the owner - 512-365-5346)...

It's about to make it back from the acid dip and be ready for panels - all body metal has basically been removed down to the bare skeleton and it will need practically everything new... will be concours-ready when completed.

Again, it's a 1969 Hemi Charger, 4sp, track pak, 59k original miles - I'm the second owner...

Brandon
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

hemi-hampton

Ron, Since I live nearby I sure wish I could of helped you but do not have any of those cars on my Resto list at this time. If I come across any I'll let you know. LEON. :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

My Charger would be a good contender...except I don't have money for panels right now. ::)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bzabodyn

Nice talking to you today, Ron - happy to have placed the order with you and we're looking forward to getting your 1/4's in... thanks for everything and we'll keep you updated on how everything turns out!

PS - emailed you some more pictures today....

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack