News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who has the best body gasket kit

Started by hemi68charger, November 13, 2008, 07:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
Who has the best body gasket kit for the 2nd gen's... I wanna make sure things particular to Chargers, namely the filler neck foam seals, both inside and outside the opening, are provided..

Thanks..
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

I forgot about James over at Detroit tech............. Duh........  Thanks for Alan reminding me.............   :2thumbs:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Rosevillemoparts

moparDave

hemi68charger

Quote from: Rosevillemoparts on November 15, 2008, 05:55:20 PM
DMT. original material some from the orignal vendors. I do stock his product if you need.

http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=seal+kit&search_in_description=1

Thanks Dave....
I've already ordered the kits, but will bookmark your site for future use........... I still have things to get for this '68...........

Troy
Troy