News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice render of my car

Started by 68RT4ME, November 02, 2008, 03:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT4ME

A friend of mine made this for me. Kind of a sample of what he can make for me as a show poster. I thought it looked cool enough to share. I have to admit that Jessica looked DAMN hot in the new GL movie. I guess my buddy felt she would look good sitting on my car too.  ;D

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Ghoste

Wow, your friend did a good job.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Does he go by the name "HAZMAN"?  he does awesome photo shopping work!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

68RT4ME

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 02, 2008, 04:23:00 PM
Does he go by the name "HAZMAN"?  he does awesome photo shopping work!

Yup, that's him alright. He's pretty good I'd say.  ;)
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

1969chargerrtse

Niiiiiice.  Now when you get that 4 spd 69 charger on the road...........  Oh yea.  :coolgleamA:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

73TXRallye440

chargerrt

Nice photoshop!  She can sit on my car anytime!

73TXRallye440

Quote from: 68RT4ME on November 02, 2008, 03:17:43 PM
A friend of mine made this for me. Kind of a sample of what he can make for me as a show poster. I thought it looked cool enough to share. I have to admit that Jessica looked DAMN hot in the new GL movie. I guess my buddy felt she would look good sitting on my car too.  ;D

thanks!

my new background!

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

KS71owner

Very nice, but I'd have to insist that Jessica take off the denim shorts before sitting on my fender. Those rivets can scratch the paint, you know. Can't be too careful. :icon_smile_wink:

Nice render though!

Ghoste

I don't think much of the denim is touching the car.

68RT4ME

Quote from: KS71owner on November 02, 2008, 11:58:54 PM
Very nice, but I'd have to insist that Jessica take off the denim shorts before sitting on my fender. Those rivets can scratch the paint, you know. Can't be too careful. :icon_smile_wink:

Nice render though!

If I could get Jessica to sit her ass on my car for real  :drool5:, I doubt I'd complain about a Lil' scratch  :D

68coronetGLwannabe

:drool5: I would never wash that fender again! Job well done :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

TUFCAT

vert

Wow!  Very nice.  Got contact info for this person?

68RT4ME

Quote from: vert on November 03, 2008, 10:45:40 PM
Wow!  Very nice.  Got contact info for this person?

Here is the link to request Hazman to do the same for your car or truck:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18794&highlight=hazman

rav440

wow HAZMAN does some really FANTASTIC  work  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

billssuperbird

vert

Quote from: 68RT4ME on November 02, 2008, 03:17:43 PM

[...]
What I really meant to ask was "can he photoshop Jessica sitting on MY LAP?"