News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Announcing new line of products

Started by rlushia, November 03, 2008, 09:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlushia

Hi Again Members

I am please to announce and new line of products in the Classic Body Design line. I over a hundred part numbers available in different parts that I think can make your life easier. Things such as fuel lines, fuel line fittings, fuel tank vent lines, fuel brackets and components, gas tank straps, trans lines and components,axle lines, motor mounts and brackets, engine parts and components, pulleys, electrical brackets, battery tray braces, sill plates, heat hose brackets, exhaust hangers, mufflers and resonators, H-pipes,exhaust manifolds, headpipes tailpipes and overaxle pipes and a slew of misc. parts.  Check them out on our website. Just go to the site and look in the products section under new products. Click on the parts of interest and then scroll in the white box to see the parts and prices. Hope this helps out a little. These are all made in the USA right here in Michigan. If there is any  feedback or ideas as to how I can make this a little more user friendly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much for the support you people have given me so far, and am looking forward to announcing the fenders soon.

Sincerely,

Ron Lushia
Classic Body Designs Inc.
Office 248 624 5952
Cell    248 767 9029

73TXRallye440

Got the full air cleaner assembly for a 440 for 1973?

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: rlushia on November 03, 2008, 09:03:16 AM
Hi Again Members

I am please to announce and new line of products in the Classic Body Design line. I over a hundred part numbers available in different parts that I think can make your life easier. Things such as fuel lines, fuel line fittings, fuel tank vent lines, fuel brackets and components, gas tank straps, trans lines and components,axle lines, motor mounts and brackets, engine parts and components, pulleys, electrical brackets, battery tray braces, sill plates, heat hose brackets, exhaust hangers, mufflers and resonators, H-pipes,exhaust manifolds, headpipes tailpipes and overaxle pipes and a slew of misc. parts.  Check them out on our website. Just go to the site and look in the products section under new products. Click on the parts of interest and then scroll in the white box to see the parts and prices. Hope this helps out a little. These are all made in the USA right here in Michigan. If there is any  feedback or ideas as to how I can make this a little more user friendly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much for the support you people have given me so far, and am looking forward to announcing the fenders soon.

Sincerely,

Ron Lushia
Classic Body Designs Inc.
Office 248 624 5952
Cell    248 767 9029
" If there is any  feedback or ideas as to how I can make this a little more user friendly please don't hesitate to let me know. "

Ah, o.k how about a link to the site?

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Hemidog

dodgecharger-fan

Looks like a good list of products there. I'll need to go back later and take a closer look to see if I might need anything down the road. A couple of things jumped out at me like tank straps and maybe a few other things...

About the site:
Small note: you have "Heather" where you should have "Heater" in the menu.

Bigger note: the auto-scroll thing that happens when you move you mouse over the parts list - real tough to deal with even after I figured it out. A couple of categories disappeared completely until I happened to roll the mouse up and they re-appeared.

Even bigger note: getting in to a larger catalogue of products, I think you should move away from the flash format that is used for the rest of the site and get in to a more traditional product catalogue format. I twill make it easier for you to get more descriptive of the product(s) and include product images and it will make ordering a whole lot easier. There are shopping cart programs that will integrate with PayPal if that's the way you need to handle online orders - check with PayPal - they have the details and some instructions.

Just 6T9 CHGR

So glad you got a new "web guy" & took my pic off your site....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T